Nate

It's been about a month since Lexi joined the hypehouse. She had gotten to know all the members and others who had usually visited or stayed at the house. She was sitting on the dinning table when someone sat next to her. She really didn't pay attention to who it was and kept on scrolling through Instagram and seeing people's story. She had seen an edit of her and Ben and smiled at it and liked it. Lexi unlike other influencers never shared her relationship life on the internet so many fans either shipped her with Andrew, Ben or Dom. She then felt a hot breath on her neck. Lexi was confused about who was the one that was behind her. She turned at saw it was Nate. Their faces were so closed that they could kiss. Nate looked at her greenish yellowish eyes and then her lips and smirked at her. Lexi looked at his brown eyes then his lips and liked her lips. Nate held her waist and brought her closer to him and smirked at her. Then without hesitation they smashed their lips together. Lexi was surprised at first but gave into the kiss. Their lips moved in sync. They stopped to get some air. They looked at each other and as Lexi was about to say something, Nate got up and winked at her and left the table. Lexi was confused at what just happened and felt her lips and blushed.
____________________________________________
A/N
-------
Hey y'all so there's some tension in the house. So tell me if there is anybody else you want Lexi to meet and u know......
If u have any ideas please comment and if u notice any errors you can also comment to correct me it will be highly appreciated. Love y'all♥️👌🙌