Moving into the hypehouse

Third person POV
___________________
     Today was the day Lexi was moving into the hypehouse. She had already packed everything she needed and was ready to leave. She was wearing a big white hoodie with some leggings and Nike air force 1. She didn't really want to dress up because she was going to be unpacking mostly anyways. She had waited for Luca at the front of her house. A few minutes later he had pulled up. He got out of his car and came toward Lexi grabbing her things and putting them in the trunk. She had already told her parents,Brent and her friends good bye. When Luca grabbed everything she had, she sat down on the passenger seat. Then Luca got into the driver seat and drove to the hypehouse.
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
     They had arrived at the house to see Larray coming out of the house with Alex. Larray smiled at Luca then turned to see Lexi. He walked over to them and hugged them both with Alex of course. Alex, Larray and Luca helped Lexi get her things to Luca's room since that's where Thomas said she could stay for a while. Most of the members in the house had gone out including Thomas so their wasn't that much people except for them with chase and Jack. Chase and Jack had already meet her and greeted her when jack pulled Luca aside so he could talk to him. Lexi was suspicious about the act but didn't pay attention to it and went to her and Luca's room to unpack. Larray decided to help her and just chat. "So what's up with you and my best friend"; Larray said. Lexi's head shot up from her suitcase and looked at Larray in a confused manner. "Don't look at me like that I saw the way, I saw the way you looked at him when jack dragged him"; he said. He was right, Lexi did feel jelous when she saw Luca and Jack. She wanted to scream. "It's complicated Larry, I'll tell u later ok"; she said. "Hmm ok then"; Larray said and continued helping Lexi unpack.
____________________________________________
Hours passed and Lexi and larray had finished unpacking. Larray had left and Lexi decided to take a shower and go to bed. She changed into a hoodie and scrolled through Instagram and answered some texts from her friends. She plugged her phone on the night stand and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
--------
Hey guys so I managed to do post this chapter since I had "inspiration" I guess. Um ....thanks for 1k reads....I never actually thought people would live this book but thanks for all the love and support that y'all have given and also the people that dmed me on my wattpadd messages. If u want to collab on books together or want me to write other books in the future please comment or DM me I'll surely 💯 reply to all your messages. Love y'all and peace🙌✌️