Old times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Tuesday, 19th October, 2021
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lexi?"

"Hey luca" Lexi said. She really missed him.

"It's been a long time...i really missed you." Luca said, putting shoving his hands into his pockets feeling nervous about the conversation.

"Lol are you sure? You've been really distant lately. It's like your ignoring me or something." Lexi said, as she played with her hair waiting for his response.

"I've not been ignoring you...i just-"

"You just what?"

"I just needed space. I needed to get away from all this stress." Luca said.

"What? Why didn'tyou tell me all this this? I'm your best friend. Im actually supposed to know this things you know." Lexi said feeling sad about not knowing what he wad going true.

"Look..." he said taking lexi out of the store, "...i just didn't want you to be burdened by my troubles."

"I could never. You can tell me anything and i won't judge you. Your my bestfriend and that's my job as one." She said and walked up to him and hugged him. "I love you and there's nothing that can change that."

"I love you too."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/n
Lol im sorry for this short chapter but thats all i can think of for now and plus i need to get to bed and i would probs forget abt this chapter.
Also i changed Luca to a new person. The new Luca is a whole different personality so like yea....i changed him because i wanna delete the book since its not that interesting and plus i dont even focus on the book that much. Rn im trying to focus on this book and turn it to a good book.
Anyways thats all for now....bye!!!