The hype house

We all arrived to the hype house. The time was 7pm and we came out of our car and knocked on the door. Ooo hey guys,come in;said Thomas. Thanks;said Ben. We got inside and saw people dancing and making out. Then Ben got me a drink. I was walking around when I bumped into someone. Omg I'm so so sorry ;I said trying to clean his shirt with some toilet paper. Ooo never mind ,it was my fault anyway I wasn't looking; he said. I then saw his face and realised that it was a famous tik toker. Um hi my name is Lexi Rivera; I saw as I was introducing my self. Ooo hi Lexi I'm Tayler. Ooo OK ; I said. He looked cute AF. I'm gonna go change;he said. Umm OK ; I said. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Andrew. Ooo hey Rivera;he said. Andrew when r u going to stop calling that; I said. He smirked. Can we talk;he said. Um sure; I said. He took me outside. So um what did u want to talk about ;I said. I wanted to talk about.....;Andrew was about to say then Ben cut him off and told me to come dance with him. Go ahead,I'll tell u later;he said. Ooo OK then; I said walking inside. I was dancing with ben but I couldn't stop thing about what Andrew wanted to tell me.

After a while some of the hype house members decided to play truth or dare. We decided to tag along and play to. I was me,Ben, Andrew, Brent ,Eva, Pierson ,tayler, Larry and his boyfriend ,charli, tony ,ondreaz, Alex ,josh and others.

To be continued.....

Lol I was just just tired so I wrote to be continued. I'll upstate soon. Comment what u think should happen.