Tayler

I got a text from an unknown number.

*XXX XXX XXX *
Hey its tayler from the party.

Then I was confused. Who gave him my number.
                              Tayler✌👌❤
                                                                           Me.
                                                             Ooo hey👌

Tayler✌👌❤
Was sup

Me
Um how did u get my number??

Tayler✌👌❤
Ooo I actually got it from Jeremy.

Me
OK

Tayler✌👌❤
Um can in ask u something?? 

Me
Um sure.

Tayler
Can we hang tomorrow??

Omg. Did Tayler just ask me to hang? ; I said as I was thinking if what I'll reply him with.

                       Tayler👌✌❤

Me
Um yea sure.

Tayler
OK I'll pick u up at 12 pm tomorrow.

Me
OK see u then.

Tayler
See ya

Me
👌☺

I switched of my phone and charged it. I was lying on the bed thing about what just happened. I cleared my mind and decided to sleep.
*The next day*

I woke up and was tired. All I wanted to do was to lay on my bed and just sleep. Then I remembered what happened yesterday between me and Tayler. I took my shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed into Brents's relatable appeal hoodie with some leggings and some Nike Air force. I curled my hair. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I said good morning to both my dad and mom. Then Brent came down and saw me all dressed up and he as led if I had plans today. Um...yea I'm hanging out with some friends; I said. Hmm who? ; he asked. Why do you want to know who I hang out with? ; I asked. Hmmmm; he looked at me suspiciously. I finished my breakfast and went to my room to get my backpack and my phone since it was charging. I got my car keys and headed out. I told my dad and mom good bye and headed to the car. Then as I was about to head out I saw......

Lol I hate leaving people in cliffhangers but I'm just tired. Who do u think she saw,comment down below. Also if u have any ideas for the story u can also comment.