chapter six.

"Carrying cursed tools, huh?"

"I'm fine with supplementing close combat with weapons," Megumi started, "but with my cursed technique, I want to be able to have my hands free. Swords cost you time sheathing and unsheathing them." He glanced up from his hands, looking at Maki who was sitting underneath the shade of the tree. "So Zen'in, you often carry around two or even more around with you, don't you? How do you do that?"

She pointed to Panda, who started to flex his muscles. "Oh, I make Panda carry them."

"Some jujutsu sorcerers keep cursed spirits that can store and retrieve objects," Panda said. 

"Yeah, but he can't do that, it's a rare ability," Maki replied. "And it takes time to tame them, too. But if you do find any, let me know."

Megumi put a hand on his chin, thinking about what she was saying.

Each of them sweatdropped at her reply. 

"It'll cost you a year's supply of Calpas," Panda said. 

Megumi had his mind filled with thoughts of Sukuna, and the words he had said to him just a few days ago. He slowly put his hand into the ground, to his surprise, his hand fell through the ground completely. 

Toge, who saw it, spoke. "Tuna, tuna!" he called to Maki, pointing in Megumi's direction. 

"Huh?" she replied. "What's that?"

"Zen'in? I think I know how to do it."

;;

Nobara, dressed in a sleeveless black dress with a pink sweater wrapped around her shoulders glanced around in anger, holding shopping bags in each hand. "Seiko?! Where's Seiko?! Am I lost?!"

;;

Seiko didn't know where she was, Nobara ran off without notifying her, so she was stuck all alone in the mall. She ended up wandering off, deciding to walk home rather than teleporting back. Currently, she was walking on the side of a street, her hands in her pockets, her hood over her head. 

There wasn't a car in sight, and the only movement was the trees swaying lightly in the wind. 

Foot after foot, she continued to walk, before stopping suddenly. 

Out of nowhere, a banshee-sounding wail rang through the forest area. 

A creature with a volcano on its head stomped harshly on the road, creating a large crate as parts of it flew everywhere. Seiko jumped back, skidding meters away from the creature. The curse grinned in satisfaction, its eye watching her with every move. 

"Hm, so you were the one following me," Seiko said with interest. 

The curse lunged towards her, yelling loudly. Behind Seiko, an odd-looking volcano appeared on the wall her back was facing. She glanced warily behind, seeing as it suddenly erupted, blazing hot fire bursting forward.