chapter fifteen. [UPDATED]

WARNINGS: MATURE SCENES  (i updated it so its not as goofy as it was before. it's more cute fluff smut than angry scary smut)

''''

"Seiko, you're finally here."

Seiko fell into one of the chairs, looking absolutely exhausted. "You asked for me?" 

"We have quite a bit to talk about, my dear," Gojo said with a smile. With a wave of his hand, the room was locked and blocked from the world. No one would be able to interrupt them or listen to their conversation. "Now, tell me about what happened in the mission I assigned you."

"I helped Yuji fight Yoshino Junpei," she said simply, "then I fought Mahito."

"And who is Mahito to you?"

"He helped me escape Raiden." Just saying his name sent flashes of horrible memories into her mind. Though she didn't let it show, just the thought of him hurt.

Gojo, who knew this, nodded slowly. "How did you fight Mahito?" 

Seiko knew that he was already informed of everything. Nanami had told him all that went on, according to Yuji. "I used my domain expansion."

"And what did I tell you about using your domain expansion, Seiko?"

Seiko looked ar the ground. "You told me not to use it because it could gain attention from the higher-ups and such."

"That's right," Gojo said. He leaned against the desk at the head of the room and gestured for Seiko to come. "Come here, Seiko."

Seiko carefully stood up and made her way over. She stood just a little away from him, at an arms-length distance. She was a bit nervous, as that was what Gojo's presence did to her. 

"Tell me, Seiko," Gojo began. "Could you have defeated Mahito without using your domain?" 

Seiko nodded. "Yes," she said quietly. 

Gojo laughed at her sudden shy nature. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her between his legs. "Why so shy, suddenly?" he said with a chuckle, resting his forehead against hers.

"No reason," Seiko replied with a gulp. As it had been a few years since she had last seen Gojo, they hadn't had much of a chance to be close, as they had been before. It made her shy, of course.

"You never used to be this shy," Gojo whispered. He lifted his hand and placed it against her cheek, giving it a squeeze. "Is the saying true? Distance makes the heart go fonder...is that what happened, Seiko?"

Seiko quickly shook her head. "No," she said. "I dislike you even more than before."

Gojo chuckled at her attitude. She had always denied liking him when they were younger, and he was happy to know that she hadn't changed much. "That so?" he challenged. "So, you don't want a kiss then?"

"Nope," Seiko denied. Sometimes, Seiko hated how her mouth worked faster than her brain. Of course she wanted a kiss---she hadn't had one in two years. 

As if Gojo knew the battle in her mind, he smiled. "That's too bad, then," he whispered. Gojo held the side of her face and placed his lips on hers. Their lips melded together eagerly, almost desperately. Gojo's tongue slipped into her mouth deliciously, and Seiko couldn't get enough. 

Seiko placed her hands on his chest, gripping the material tightly as they kissed. She had missed this feeling more than anything. She missed holding Gojo and being able to kiss him until they were both left breathless. 

Gojo was surprised at how clingy she suddenly became, as she had never been like this in the past. It made him giddy inside. "You never act like this," Gojo said between kisses. "Just how much have you missed me, Seiko?"

Seiko glared at him through her lashes. "Shut up and kiss me, asshole."

Gojo's laughter rang in her ears, and he pulled her in for another kiss. Neither of them were willing to let go, now that they were back in each other's arms. 

"I missed you," Gojo whispered the second they pulled away from each other. "I missed you so much, Seiko."

Seiko placed her head in the crook of his neck, feeling his arms wrap around her. "I missed youD too, Satoru," she said. "You have no idea how long I've waited to be with you again."

Gojo smiled and placed a kiss in her hair. "You say that, but I know you kissed Megumi."

Seiko froze within his grasp. She pulled away from the hug, her eyes wide. "I didn't mean to do it, I swear!" she said quickly. "I was tired, and Shoko gave me the wrong medicine!"

"You sure you don't have feelings for Megumi?" Gojo retorted. "Don't lie, Seiko. I know you've been two-timing me."

Seiko shook her head. "It's nothing like that, I swear!"

Gojo suddenly laughed and pulled her back into his arms. "Seiko, I'm just teasing. I already know this," he said with another laugh. "And about the kiss, Shoko called me that night. She warned me that you would be really affectionate that day because she thought you were with me."

Seiko slapped his arm. "Why are you such an asshole?" she grumbled, pulling away to look him in the eye. "You know that I could never love anyone but you in this life."

"I know," Gojo said with a smile. It widened. "Megumi knows, as well."

Seiko tilted her head in confusion. "Did you tell him?"

"I didn't," Gojo said. "But Megumi is a smart boy. He's realized it by now, I'm sure."

Seiko could hardly figure out what he meant, but she rested her head on his chest with a content sigh. She had never been happier to be in someone's arms, than now.

"Let's make up for lost time, Satoru."