c h a p t e r / n i n e

IMML ITERALLLY SOBBING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 5k VIEWS ON THE STORU

i love y'all so much and i'm so glad you like this silly little story!!!!! :D

most of y'all were freaking out at the end of last chapterrrrr so i thought i would start of this chapter with another pov that might make u freak out again XD

editing katie: this chapter is so bad y'all i'm sorry i had the hardest time trying to write it :( next one will be better i promiseeee so try to get through this one if you can </3

OK IM DONE LOVE Y'ALL BYE

ENJOY!!!!! -katie <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

j j

I like it here. A lot. Brielle's house is really nice for starters, but I also just feel comfortable here. And safe. Like I'm in an actual home right now, and not some shit hole like my dad's place. It felt kinda wrong like, just walking in here earlier without her dad knowing we were coming, but now I don't ever want to leave. Even when Brielle and John B were out of the room a while ago, I felt just as comfortable just sitting around talking to Kie and Pope.

Brielle's dad is also super nice. I mean, he gave us clean clothes and washed what we were wearing at the beach and made us hot chocolate. It's almost like he's my dad now, too. I don't know if that's weird or not cause I kinda have a little bit of a crush on his daughter, but he seems to not totally hate the four of us who just randomly walked into his house earlier.

I hope he doesn't like, sucker punch me or some shit if he sees the way the five of us are sleeping right now. Especially me and Brielle. I don't know how he feels about her hanging around with the three of us boys, but I hope we made a good enough impression on him earlier so that he knows she's actually safe with us, cause she absolutely is. I can tell Kie loves her too, so she has a girl best friend to rely on as well.

I'm kinda word vomiting right now, but there's too many different things that are going through my mind tonight. With Brielle's head on my shoulder while she sleeps, I sorta feel like I'm on cloud fucking 9 right now. And she has my sunglasses. I don't even really care that we met Brielle like three days ago, cause it feels like we've known her forever. I like that she felt comfortable enough to invite us to her house cause of the storm. I also like that she put a movie on and I also-also like that she sat next to me during said movie. I also-also-also don't mind that she put her head on my shoulder when she got tired. Maybe it's just cause Kie did the same thing to her, but that's a minor detail.

I'm glad we had that conversation earlier at the beach, cause now I know she doesn't totally hate my guts, and I also know that I can trust her with all the shit that happens with my dad. I would never dump all of that onto her, or any of our people for that matter, but I know I don't have to totally hide it and lie to her about why something on my body is always hurt. Now I also know that my shoulder is a good pillow, but that's another minor detail.

After that kinda weird 'what's-going-on-between-us' moment that happened with me and Brielle a few minutes ago here on the couch, I just can't stop smiling to myself until we eventually fall back asleep. I really hope one of us wakes up in the morning before everyone else so we can move apart, or else we'll have Pope, JB, and Kie up our asses about it for ages. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, cause I love all of them to death, but I would rather fall in love in peace without all of their making-fun-of-us bullshit. For now though, I can just fall asleep in peace with Brielle on my shoulder and Tangled restarting on the TV.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

b r i e l l e

Without having any idea what time it is, I feel some weight being lifted off of the right side of my body, and with this I wake up to the sun shining through the living room windows. My eyes struggle to open, but once they adjust to the morning light, I see that Kie has woken up and picked herself up from using me as a pillow all night. I don't think she realizes that I'm awake now too, so I keep quiet for another minute. I hear some movement to my left and peek out again to see that Pope and John B are now stretching themselves out from their not-so-comfortable sleep. Kiara greets the two boys who are awake, and I soon realize what's happening.