c h a p t e r / t e n

HELLOOOO HOW ARE WE ?!?!? chapter ten is hereeeee and it's a fun one :D

a little check in: as of now are y'all on team jj or team kie :o 

THANK U SO MCH FOR ALMOST 7k READS ON THE STORY I'm GONNA CCRY i love y'all SO much & i'll never be able to thank u enough for all the love :( ANYWAYYYY I HOPE U LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!!!! xoxoxoxo

editing katie again: i know i said last time that this chapter would be funnn but it ended up being a bit slower and not as interesting :( next chapter is gonna be the fun one i PROMISE so if y'all can get through this one your present will be chapter 11 by the weekend ;)

ENJOY! -katie <33

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

k i a r a

Well, this fucking sucks.

Not only did John B just call out whatever the hell's going on between Bri and J, but neither of them bothered to deny it. Not that I was expecting them to, but I sorta kinda wish they still hated each other so I could have more of a chance with Bri. But after this, I know for sure that the probability of that chance is so far below zero. Like, in hell.

I felt like I had to just go along with JB's joke and laugh it off so no one suspected anything, especially Bri. If one of the boys found out about how I feel, I'd have all three of them up my ass about it until I made a move. They're all for me finding a girl to date and shit, but it would suck ten times more ass this time than any other time, cause J and Bri are totally into each other, and I'm totally into Bri. I would hate to ruin whatever they have, cause I love both of them individually, just not really together. 

I mean, I absolutely adore JJ Maybank with all my heart and I always will. How could you not? I want him to be happy and safe at all times, so in a sense I would be kinda stoked if he got with Bri. He could even take her on that surf trip he won't stop talking about. I can't really be mad at anyone though, cause feelings are feelings and sometimes they just don't align directly with yours, but man does this whole thing fucking suck. 

I didn't really feel like talking much when we got to The Wreck, so I went directly to dad to tell him that we're here for breakfast. He usually knows what to have made for us depending on what time of day it is, so right now I'm just kinda hanging around behind the counter until I'm ready to go back to the table. Glancing back at everyone sitting together, I find that my eyes are immediately drawn to Bri. I can't help but smile myself when she smiles at whatever the boys said to her, cause she really is just so pretty.

I feel like the longer I stay over here the more suspicious they'll get, so I thank dad for putting our food in and head back to the booth. Taking my usual seat next to J and across from Bri, I pull out my phone and start scrolling aimlessly to give myself an excuse as to why I'm not really talking. 

from: sarah cameron!
to: me
hi babe r y'all around to hang todau? miss u
          received 10:26 AM

"Sarah texted!" I look up from my screen and feel myself smiling when Bri and I make eye contact. I was mostly directing my statement towards her anyway cause of our conversation last night about Sarah. "She wants to meet up with us today." So much for not talking.

John B leans out past J and looks at me with those puppy dog eyes that he gets whenever Sarah's name is mentioned. "Sarah?" Kinda cute how much he likes her. If he would just admit it, we could work some magic and actually get the two of them together. 

"Yes, John B. The Sarah Cameron!" I shake my head and laugh at the boy who immediately blushes and pulls himself back into his seat. JJ pats him on the back as his way of saying 'I love you man, but you deserved that sass'. "Cool if I tell her she can hang with us?" I know the answer to my question will be yes, but I always ask. We kinda love Sarah around here. The two of us used to be like, enemies, but now that we're past that I like hanging out with her. Most times we ask her to hang with us, she can't cause her dad doesn't like her being around us 'dirty pogues', but she always has the best time whenever she can get away from Tanneyhill for us. My bad, whenever she can get away from Tanneyhill for John B. She won't admit that she likes him either!