Chapter 7

"Alex?" I feign surprise, "what are you doing—"

Before I can finish, he pushes through the door and does exactly what he promised, his mouth finds mine. Both our tongues are battling for control. I am totally fine with him taking control, but he's gotta work for it.

Kicking the door closed with his foot, he pushes me up against the wall. His warm large hands finding my naked ass.

A groan reverberates from his throat.

I jump, wrapping my legs around him. I want to be closer. I need to be closer.

I feel his amazing hardness through his thin sweats and I reflexively rub against him.

"Fuck." I moan into his mouth. "Your big cock does something to me."

My words cause him to thrust toward me.

His mouth moves to my ear. His warm tongue swirling my earlobe before he roughly nibbles.

My whole body tingles from his attention. My core throbbing.

"This is exactly what I didn't want to happen." He says unconvincingly in my ear through his pants.

"I," a strangled sigh escapes my lips as I continue to grind harder on his erection. "I don't believe you." Tangling my hands through his hair, I pull at his roots, forcing him to look at me. 

His eyes show an internal battle. "We still need to talk." He grunts out.

I take his hand and place it on my plump and wanting breasts. "Do you still want to talk?"

His eyes widen. He pulls the top of my night gown down, exposing my hard nipples to him. "Talking can wait." He rasps before his tongue takes a nipple into his mouth, biting it then twirling it with his tongue to soothe.

My head falls back against the wall.

I'm building quickly. I need a release. 

I roll my hips against his clothed hardness, causing friction that makes my body buzz.

I cup his face in my hands and bring him back to my mouth as I engage us in another tongue battling kiss.

I bite his lower lip playfully.

Jumping down, I take his hand and I lead him to my bedroom. I'm all for fucking in the hallway, but if I want to ride him, it's better if he's laying down.

"Take it off." I demand, pointing to his clothes.

A smirk plays on his face.

"Please." I beg as I rub my thighs together.

In one swift motion he takes off his shirt.

Damn.

Then he just stands there, smirking.

"All of it." I whine.

He walks toward me slowly. "You have to be more specific." He says gruffly before rubbing his hands up my legs, grabbing the bottom of night gown with and pulling it over my head, leaving me completely naked to him.

His eyes are clouded with want.

"Take. Off. Your. Pants." I say accenting every word.

Maintaining eye contact, teasingly slow, he took off his sweats.

Then we both just stood there... completely naked... staring at each other.

Normally, I would find this incredibly awkward. But not with Alex.

The tension between us builds and it's not just fucking anymore. There is feeling behind it. Something in his eyes change. 

And I don't think I can handle it.

Walking to me slowly, he kisses me agonizingly slow, like he's trying to communicate something. And as much as I want to fight him on it, I can't.

My body gives in.

The heat builds inside me and a soft moan escapes.

I don't realize we are moving until he softly places me on the bed, leaving me alone for only a moment as he rolls on a condom.

Joining me on the bed, he hovers over me. He rests between my legs, using his forearms to hold him up.

I wanted to scratch an itch, a quickie, a pony ride, something simple.

 This is not what I was expecting. I don't look at him, I'm afraid of what I might find. 

"Look at me." He demands, but it's more of a plea.

My head betrays me as I move to look at him, our eyes locking.

I'm lost looking at his eyes, as they convey something I am not sure how to interpret. He uses this moment to slowly slide inside of me.

My walls tingle around him. He kisses my lips softly, bringing his tongue in my mouth only to dance with mine slowly.

When he begins to move inside me, a different sensation spreads through me, and it's building quickly.

His movements are never rushed. They're calculated.

The noises leaving both our mouths are different than what I've heard before. They aren't the loud groans and screams like usual; they're soft quiet hums and whimpers that only urge my orgasm further.

My heart is beating so fast I feel like it's going to pop out of my chest.

I can feel my wetness growing as my climax builds.

He continues to pull out completely and then slowly slide back in continuously. Each time he renters the tip of him hits the target bringing me so close to my peak and then he retreats.

My legs wrap around him and my arms pull him even closer to me. I need him in me longer.

I lift my hips upward meeting his movements as my body heats up, the pressure in my belly builds, and my vision blurs.

His mouth finds mine and silences our noises while we come undone together.

Alex doesn't pull out. Instead, he collapses on top of me, his head laying on my breasts.

I begin to absentmindedly scratch his head, just like I used to do, causing him to hum softly.

Suddenly, I realize what I'm doing and freeze.

What the fuck just happened?