Chapter 3

After getting home, I change out of my clothes and get ready for bed.

I'm exhausted, but sleep just isn't coming to me. I am tossing in turning thinking about today's events.

I always have so much energy after open house night. I get excited thinking about the new school year and meeting all of my new kiddos for the year. It's like a buzz.

However, unlike every year, that's not the only thing on my mind. And believe me, I wish it was.

Alex. Alex is on my mind. The way his hazel eyes sparkled when talking about his daughter. The way his hard body felt so close to me. I can't stop thinking about how electric it was when we were together.

Slowly my hand makes its way down.

Would it be bad to fantasize about an ex?

Maybe just this once, just to get him out of my system.

It was only a few days ago when I was talking about how I need to settle down a bit, maybe find a guy and make an emotional connection, rather than just physical. But I don't feel like doing that right now.

Right now, I just need to let off some steam.

I close my eyes and remember what it was like in college. When he would worship my body.

He lays me softly on the bed before hovering over me. His mouth slowly assaulting my neck, nibbling and sucking. His hard length poking through his jeans; rubbing me through my pants teasing my bud.

I take my fingers and mimic the amount of pressure his hard cock would apply, always making me crazy.

He removes my shirt before taking my hands he puts them above my head. His large hand being able to hold both of my wrists in his.

With the other hand, he takes his finger and slowly starts at my neck and makes his way lower.

He stops at my nipple and rolls it between is fingers. Pinching and teasing.

I take my other hand and pinch my nipple pretending it's his large hand.

He continues dragging his finger down my body until he reaches the top of my panties. He slowly dips his finger inside.

I suck in a breath.

His finger applying more pressure on my sensitive bud; rolling it around in circles.

I begin to moan thinking about how he knew how to add just the right amount of pressure and movement.

I arch my back as he continues to rub me. His mouth attaching to my nipple, biting just enough to sting a little, so then he can lick it to relieve the pain.

I bite my lip. My fingers starting to move even faster now. I can feel myself building.

When he begins to feel my breathing quicken even more he sticks a finger in, then another, and then another.

He puts my legs over his shoulders to get as deep as possible. My wetness coating his three fingers.

As his fingers continue to strum inside me rapidly his mouth finds my clit as he begins to lick and suck.

My noises are louder now as I remember how talented his tongue was at making me lose control.

Thank goodness I live alone.

He continues to pleasure me when I begins to ride his face to ensure he is hitting all the right places and bringing me to that place in the sky that makes me feel like pure bliss.

I remember his scruff as it would create just the right amount of friction to make me cum hard.

And I do.

I fall asleep as satisfied as I can for it being a fantasy.

*_*_*

The first day of school is officially done. Day one is always exciting. It's all play as we get to know our students and practice routines and expectations. Honestly, kindergarten should have more play in it, like I did when I was kid. But I don't design the curriculum, I just implement it. Which is why, I try and make learning fun in my classroom.

Today, I have after school duty. Yepp, after 7 hours with students, I am required to monitor pick up for 30 minutes after school. Which isn't a big deal, but I have things to prep for tomorrow.

I do enjoy duty, though, I get to see all the students throughout the school, not just the students in my class.

There are only a few kids left, as we wait for their parents. Two siblings; one in second and the other in fourth, and one kindergartener; Isabelle.

"Who's picking you up today?" I ask the three of them.

"Our grandma." The fourth grader says.

"My daddy." Isabelle says with a cute smile on her face.

She is absolutely adorable, which why would I even doubt that, considering how attractive her dad is.

Her dark brown hair is in two French braids. She is missing one of her front teeth, which makes her smile super cute. Her eyes are as hazel as her dad's.

The grandma of the siblings finally came, with only a few minutes of duty to spare.

Thirty mintues of duty has finished, and still no Alex.

"Are you sure it was your daddy that was supposed to pick you up?" I ask as I bend down to meet her at her level.

She nods her head.

"Not your grandma? Or your mommy?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I don't have a mommy." She tells me innocently, like it doesn't bother her.

"Oh, okay." I say softly.

"Yeah, my daddy says she is a dead beat." She tells me unfiltered.

I offer a soft smile, "okay, well why don't we go play in my classroom and I can see if I can call your daddy."

"Okay!" She says excitedly taking my hand as we walk to my room.

I get her set up with some dolls before going to my computer and looking up her contact information.

Isabelle Moors
Father: Alexander Moors
Mother: Hannah Jennings (no contact permitted)

That's interesting.

I pull out my phone and type in the number provided on the database. It goes straight to voicemail.

"I can't seem to get ahold of your daddy." I say walking over to Isabelle. "Do you know where he might be?" I ask.

Suddenly, I hear running in the hallway.

I get up and peer out and see Alex running around looking. He looks flustered and worried.

"She's in here." I say grabbing his attention.

"Thank you!" He says gratefully before running right past me and straight to his daughter.

"Sweetie." He says regret in his voice. "I'm so sorry," he says giving her a big hug.

"It's okay!" She squeezes him back. "I knew you wouldn't leave me like her." She says trying to comfort him.

Okay, now I am even more intrigued. But not my business.

He looks at me with relief in his eyes. "Really, thank you." He says sincerely. "I had a last minute interview and it went long. I tried calling the office but my phone died."

"It's okay." I reassure him.

"Well, Miss Isabelle let's get you home!" He says before putting her on his shoulders.

She giggles. "Okay, daddy." She says while she pats his face with her small hands. "Bye, Miss Lynn." She smiles at me.

Why do they have to be so cute together.