Ten

And I am back to ignore Louis Tomlinson.

It's been over two weeks now. Whenever the group want to go out, I'll go but I won't talk to him or even look his way.

I'm just confused. Everything I knew of myself, I always thought I liked girls though I got no reaction physically or mentally by them. Then Louis kisses me and I get the biggest reaction that I almost pass out.

I told Anne-Marie about it. I wanted to tell someone. After I ran off, I went to Niall's apartment where her and another girl was. I broke down and she took me into the other room where I spilt everything. 

She comforted me, bless her. She didn't try to tell me my thoughts were wrong or anything. She told me to go with my heart and she'd be there for me when I do. I told her not to tell the others, especially blurt it out to Louis that I told her and she promised to keep it a secret. Though, I'm sure Niall probably heard some of it, the walls are thin after all.

I make sure I eat separate from him, too. Making my dinner earlier so I can eat in my room and away from him staring and trying to ask me questions. 

I'm just needing to sort my mind out. I thought when I kissed a guy, it would straighten things out (pun intended) but it just jumbled my thoughts further and it's hurting my brain.

"Shit," I mumble under my breath as I look through my toiletry bag. Well, guess I'm all outta shampoo.

I would ask Marie or Zayn but they're both at the bloody fields with Liam for lacrosse practice, Marie to watch.

For God's sake. I would go without washing it but it is evidently greasy and I haven't washed it in like a week.

The only other bloody person that is in the house at the moment with me is Louis.

Damn it.

Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I? 

Fuck it. What's one favour?

I walk over to his room, just in my purple dressing gown and knock lightly on the door before opening it. He's on his bed, notebooks and textbooks sprawled out around him, pen in his mouth. He has these adorable pair of glasses propped on his face, black thick rimmed and rectangular, making him looking a little younger than he is. 

He looks up at me, eyes widening when he notices it's me.

"Oh," He says.

I scratch the back of my head. "I er... Can I borrow some shampoo? I ran out," I mumble, chewing at my lip.

"Oh so you only come to me when you need something, I see," He bites out.

Fuck it. I turn. "Forget it."

"Wait! I'm sorry. There's a bottle in my toiletry bag." He points with his pen to his wardrobe and I tentatively open it. 

I find the black bag and open it, finding another bottle of lube there, some conditioner and the shampoo. I take the shampoo, clicking it open and giving it a quick sniff. Strawberries. 

"You can use the conditioner too, if you want." He shrugs and I take the conditioner, holding both in one hand.

"Thanks."

"Harry-" He begins but I'm already out the door and going into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I take off the dressing gown, turning on the shower and stepping into the water once it's warm. I scrub the strawberry shampoo into my scalp and it makes my tummy flutter, reminding me of Louis. And no, shut up. 

Sighing, I step out and dry myself off, wrapping my hair into the towel to dry, slipping the dressing gown back on and tying it up. I take the shampoo and conditioner, opening the door and leaving the bottles outside Louis' room. I go into my own and get dressed into my jeans and a stripe knit jumper.