Eighteen

Zayn and Anne-Marie finally leave, meaning Louis and I are alone in the flat together. 

We cuddle up on the sofa, legs threaded together, my cheek against his onesie clad chest, lifting with the rise and fall of his steady breaths whilst his fingers lightly rake through my quite long curls. I lay my hand against his tummy, the other he holds in his warm soft hand that feels as if it's just recently been moisturised. I can smell the slight hint of sheer butter there too, along with his lavender detergent on his onesie and the gentle scent of his cologne.

My eyes feel heavy, my mind content whilst he plays with my hair and he's flipping through the TV, meaning our hands lose contact for a while.

"What you feelin', Haz?" He asks gently, his face illuminated by the TV's light more than the soft orange glow of the weak light coming from the shitty lamp in the corner of the room. 

I shrug, nuzzling my nose further into his fluffy onesie, the fuzz tickling my nose slightly and I scrunch it up to try rid the itch. I sniff. "Don't mind. The Notebook?" 

He groans, and I look up to watch him roll his eyes and flop his head into the back of the sofa. "I don't fancy The Notebook tonight, love. I was feeling more... Finding Nemo."

I bite back the smile, looking down at my hand that rises with his tummy. "It's not on Netflix though," I point out, gazing over at the screen where Netflix is sprawled out, movies and shows scatter the dark background. 

He flicks me on the forehead and I yelp, making him giggle. "I know that, you doughnut, I mean we could go into Disney Plus."

I quirk a brow. "Disney Plus? You have Disney Plus?" I ask, though it sounds more accusing than it does questionable.

He wraps his arm around my shoulders further, breathing out a laugh into my hair, making wisps of it ruffle before he leans his head against the back of the sofa again. "No. But Niall does..."

I break into a grin. "Why am I not surprised that Niall has Disney Plus. I wanted Disney Plus but mum said no."

He frowns, lips pulled down and a slight crease between his eyebrows before they smooth out and his frown is replaced with a tiny smile. "You don't need confirmation from you mum, Hazza, you're a bloody adult, though you're still my baby. You're the group's baby, you're a young lad."

I roll my eyes, sighing through my nose. "Am not," I bumble. "I'm a big boy. Bigger than you, taller too."

He jabs a finger into my side and I squeal, giggling and my skin ripples at the sensation of the jab, trying to get away from it. "Noo," I drone out with a laugh. "Stop!"

He quirks a brow. "My ticklish Harry," He mumbles with a cheesy grin now and he begins tickling my tummy. 

I laugh, kicking my legs out, trying to unravel them from the hold that Louis' legs have on them but he squeezes his legs tighter around them, dropping the controller to use both hands. He pins my wrists to my sides when I try and reach out for him, to try pry him off and he holds me down, shaggy brown hair poking out here and there. 

"Hedgehog," I say, sticking my tongue out. 

"Fucking giraffe boy," He quips back, staring intently into my eyes with those gorgeous blue ones and I try not to squirm under their intense gaze. 

He leans down toward my stomach, using one hand to ride up my knitted jumper before grabbing my wrist again. My breath hitches, heart thudding and butterflies flapping. His lips get closer and closer to the skin there but instead of a kiss that I'm thinking he's going to do.

I begin cackling, trying to get my hold away from him as he blows raspberries into my skin on my tummy. I can feel his lips turn into a smile whilst he does it and he's giggling himself. Tears spring to my eyes and leak out through the corners and fall toward my ears. I shake my head, trying to get out of his grip but he's strong- probably stronger than me- and I just can't seem to get out of his grip. Not to mention that when I laugh, I seem to get weaker like my limbs turning to jelly.