Seventeen

I was searching all night, my mind whirling with new information and new terminology that I've never heard before. As an English uni student, you'd think I'd know all the words of the dictionary but clearly, clearly, I don't.

The ones that screamed to me the most was queer, demisexual and gay. I don't know which fits me most, I've never really actually tinkered in that part of my life before. The sexual part, I mean. 

Like, I once watched porn with my mate when we were thirteen, him telling me he found PornHub and was excited to show what it was. I don't know if that was normal for two kids to look up porn and watch it together but he put on the most fake looking shit I've ever seen. 

Like I don't really remember it much, just the fact that the girl squirted so hard she almost cried. I thought it was gross more than anything, I had no feelings toward it but Greg- the kid that showed me- was so glued to the screen he was almost salivating at the sight. 

I've never seen gay porn before, so I don't know if that'll brew something in me or not. 

So that leads me to now, nine in the bloody morning, sitting up in bed on my phone, on the PornHub bloody website.

If Louis saw me on this, he'd run far, far away and that in itself makes me a little queasy. 

I type in the search bar gay porn because, what else is it I'm supposed to do? 

I don't really know the technical terms, sure, I've heard of them in passing but never really considered what they mean. Like the fuck is rimming? What the fuck does a butt plug do? Am I really just that innocent?

Well, time to destroy my innocent mind. 

I click on the first thumbnail I see that isn't heavily loaded with aubergine emojis and photoshop and my heart begins to thud nervously. If I get caught...

A moan rips through the silence and I quickly turn down the volume, biting the inside of my cheek. The man on the screen is heavily tattooed, which, okay, yeah, I can live with that. The guy on the bottom, is more skinnier, not as muscly and he has his legs spread wide as he sits on the bed on his hands and knees, both naked, both dongs hard. 

The tattoo guy spanks the other's arse cheek and it makes me jump slightly at the sound. Jesus, that was a bit... forceful. He then begins to kiss the spot he just slapped and his tongue slides over the crack of the cheeks and oh. Is this... Is this rimming? 

His tongue swirls around the tight hole of the other man and the bottom begins moaning, (not the arse I mean the guy on the bot- you get what I mean) spreading his legs wider and grabs his own dick, tugging away at it. 

I feel a small stir in my boxers, but nothing big, not even a semi. And then my mind decides to betray me. It decides to think of the tattooed guy becoming Louis, him having the tattoos, his blue eyes staring down at the other man, him who has his tongue in the hole. And it thinks of the bottom being me, me being the one getting this done. 

And I have to adjust myself on the bed as I begin to get a hard on just from the thought. I bite my lip, not really knowing what to do. I've wanked before, I mean, course I have but it wasn't anything that pleasurable. I don't know what got me the hard on, probably just from sleeping. But surely I can't do it now, not whilst mum and Gem are probably awake, eating breakfast or drinking tea in the next room over. 

I sigh long and hard. My phone buzzes, making me almost lose it as I jump and it falls out my hands. I check the notification to see it's a message from Louis with a picture attached. I click on it.