Chapter 11: (Training Interlude)

A/N: Unfortunately, I have been forced to add more OC's to this story. There are no more named characters from Kiri, other than the ones already introduced, that are still alive(Ao, Mei, Zabuza, Haki, and Kiri). You know, outside of Kisame and Suigetsu and Kimimaro... you get the point.

But hey! We're done with the Kiri Civil War ARC!

_
_
_
TRAINING INTERLUDE

_______

3rd person, Tsunami

"Names, ages, likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future," the blue-eyed woman grumbled out as she sat down on a rock unhindered in front of the five Genin with a clank, clad in heavy upper-body armor; a chest plate, helmet, face plate, and gauntlets. "We're low on time so keep it as concise and accurate as possible."

"I'm Sora. Nine years old. I like... rain and hate discrimination. I want to be ANBU for Kirigakure." He was the boy who had to carry his not-ANBU Sensei's body scroll back to camp. He let his two other teammates stay behind him, as if protecting them or forming a barrier to keep them from her, a 'stranger.' With hair the color of mud, eyes the same, and no clan name, he was entirely mundane. Though, his height did give him about a head over the two behind him.

"Yuki Aiko. My older sister was our Sensei..." the next to share was a girl with long, silky locks of black hair, part of her hair done up in a bun held up with cloth, her Hitai-atte proudly placed on her forehead. Her skin seemed white against the grey of her two other teammates, and her cream colored kimono top contrasted against her midnight black/blue obi. "I'm eight years old. I like sushi, I don't like wasabi, and I want to be a medic-nin greater than Tsunade of Konoha, and I want to be better a poisons mistress greater than Chiyo of Suna." She was polite, incredibly polite, but held the light lilt of a child. And child she was, being only eight years old. She was the same age as Sasuke when the Uchiha Massacre happened. Her sister was killed in front of her, and her attacker spared her unintentionally by stalling and laughing at them.

And yet she's nowhere near as edgy, even though she's been on the run and without a family or clan too. She's already a Shinobi while he had been a civilian. Of course, Sasuke will still(probably) overpower her once Shippuden hits, but the difference in attitude was still there.

The blue-eyed woman's head turned to the last child behind Sora, she noticed that all three younger Genin wore their Hitai-atte on their foreheads.

"M-my name is Haru, ten years old... I like d-drawing, I hate sand, and I'm going for tokubetsu. I want to specialize in ninjutsu..." the last of the team under the Yuki not-ANBU finally spoke up, trailing off at random intervals. The Jinchuriki had known that the Genin-team would be traumatized, but she hadn't expected them to have such a strong attachment to the deceased Jonin.

The woman pitied them.

"I'm Chojuro. I'm sixteen. I-I like training with Hiramekarei. I, um, don't like traitors... and I want to be a worthy Swordsman of the Mist." She did her best not to pay more attention to him than the others. She didn't realize that it would be harder to look at him in general without apprehension because she did not want to be the reason for an important canon character dying.

But then again, she stopped valuing people only based on their prevalence in a story that is already ruined.

His blue hair was short and spiky, his style awful(he wore a vertically striped shirt and cow-print pants), and his Hitai-atte dismantled and the metal plate on the harness for the fish-shaped blade on his back.

"Hozuki Shigetsu," a teen girl introduced. She had slanted upwards purple-blue eyes and white hair that fell jaggedly around her shoulders while the rest was in a low bun with senbon sticking out of it. The Jonin saw her Hitai-atte was around her waist, like an obi. She had a sleeveless shirt and shorts, both a dull purple color. "Fourteen. Ramen, sharks. Mizukage, like my great grandfather." Huh. She's a legacy of a Kage... interesting.