Chapter 13: (Training Interlude)

A/N: Thanks to a helpful reader, I realized how confusing the whole split between Hana/Kiriko/Tsunami thing is!

So I'll break it down here in a way that actually makes sense, because my author-brain glosses over things way too easy!(Thank you for the feedback, "A Guest")

(Undetermined Last Name) Hana was born in America, grew up with a single mother and an older sister that died much too early. She became a trauma surgeon in the ER so that she could prevent the deaths of patients who ended up there like her sister had. She was the youngest and most successful doctor there was. But she had grown up watching Naruto with her sister. She died trying to save another woman from being killed and sexually assulted. Tsunami Kiriko was born in the Land of Water, grew up to an absent Daimyo father and dead mother. She has a single sibling, but many half-siblings. However, despite her and all of her siblings being illegitimate, she is one of the heirs to the throne despite the true wife of the Daimyo being barren after producing a single heir. She died (for undetermined reasons) while tracking Momochi Zabuza down to (presumably) kill him.Hana's conscious with memories of another life and the body of Kiriko calls herself "Tsunami" while searching for her true identity. She unknowingly guesses the last name of the body she fears she stole, and disassociates herself from whoever Kiriko was. But she's also not really Hana. She's something in between. Therefore, she sticks with "Tsunami" while Kiriko is Kiriko, and Hana is Hana. Some weird soul stuff happens to keep all three "alive", and this will definitely have plot significance when the time comes(think, there are gods of death that eat souls here. Do you really think an anomaly like the Tsunami Trio will be left alone?)

I would say that Hana is Ravenclaw, Kiriko is a total Slytherin, and Tsunami might be Gryffindor? It's hard to say with Tsunami. Hana in Cabin 6, Kiriko in Cabin 5, and Tsunami is some unclaimed camper.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and commenting! I live to read your feedback.

___

___

___

TRAINING INTERLUDE

___

"Tsunami-San! Mizukage-Sama requests your presence!" A run-down, older Genin bowed and held out a summons scroll to me. I, after a moment of heavy and uncomfortable contemplation, accepted it and let him run off. His pace was faster than I expected from a Genin, but seeing as he had a career of running to and from places to send messages... This same poor guy was the one who sent scrolls to me every time Mei wanted something.

Now, to go or not to go?

For the first time since the War, I decided to go. But instead of going through the door as was expected of me, I crashed through the window.

Any scrapes from the glass against my skin was healed up in seconds thanks to the Sanbi. The floor, however, was littered with glittering shards and new carved out scratches.

"You requested my presence?" I put a hand on my hip, which cocked out. My eyebrow was pulled up, and hopefully my entire being exuded the insubordination I felt right then.

She looked at me in a deadpan before her deep green eyes trailed over to the broken glass scattered across the floor. The rocks had white, dusty gashes in them, but it's not like it mattered since the entire tower was just temporary. She simply sighed, bowing her head to hide her expression before looking back up at me, a frown on her face.

"Done ignoring me now?" She snarked. I dipped my head in an affirmative response. "Good. How is your team?"

"They're progressing along nicely. Doesn't mean I like that you gave me a fourteen and sixteen-year-old," I replied in the exact same tone of voice. "I'm thinking of training them against the full might of a Jinchuriki though."