Chapter 12🍋

Lucy POV:
"He'll be fine, just make sure he keeps Ice on that jaw." The nurse stated boredly before turning to her computer once more. "Thank you. Come on Charlie." I slowly lead him out into the hall, looking to him as he still cradled his mouth. "I'm fine Luce, thanks." He pulled away from me, leaning against one of the many lockers. "You sure? I'm sorry that he-" he chuckled, "Lucy it's fine. You can't help that Schroeder is madly in love with you." I stood dumbfounded, was he really? It wasn't completely off the table...considering. no. "No he isn't Charlie..-" "he's right." A voiced stated from down the hallway. "I'll be going." Charlie said, walking off and turning a corner. "Don't fool around with me Schroeder.." we locked eyes as he grew closer.

Schroeder POV:
I slowly approached her, my gaze slowly falling to her smooth perfect legs. "Lucy..I'm not fooling around." I simply stated, the lust in my voice getting harder to hide as I was now inches away from her. "I don't believe you Schroeder.." she crossed her arms over her chest, her ebony locks flowing over the exposed fair skin. "I bet you will after this." I stated, grabbing her arm and pulling her forward. "Ngh- Schroeder I-" I smashed my lips onto hers, they were so sweet and soft.. just how I remembered. "Mmm..~" She started to melt, moaning slightly as my hands roamed her petite figure. "Lucy.." I said breathlessly as I pulled away slightly. "Y-yes.." she questioned, looking up at me with lust filled eyes. "Will you please be my girlfriend?" She grew slightly shocked before frantically nodding her head, "y-yes! Yes I will!" I quickly pulled her back in, this time kissing her with more passion and dominance. "Good.." I growled into the kiss, picking her up by the thighs and slamming her against the lockers. "Ahh~" I continued kissing her, all the way from her lips to collarbone. "S-schroeder..n-not here.." she whimpered. "Right." I kept my grip on her thighs as we made our way to the janitors closet. I slowly sat her down before locking the door and flicking on the light. "Now..where were-" I turned around to see her teary eyed and hugging herself. "L-lucy..?"

Lucy POV:
Up until this point, I've felt pretty confident but as Schroeder put me down and locked the door I couldn't help but feel scared. Scared he might not like what he fully sees, I quickly hugged myself, struggling to fight tears. As the lights flicked on I felt his eyes on me, "now..where were-" he stopped, "L-lucy..?" He stepped closer, placing his hands on my face to wipe the escaping tears. "Did I move too fast?? Is this not what you want? I'm so sorry I-" I grabbed his hands, pulling them to my chest. "Schroeder..I don't think I'm good enough for all this." I looked down to my feet, avoiding his eyes. "Lucy..are you self conscious?" He lifted up my chin, pulling me closer by the waist. "I-...y-yes." I trembled lightly, I always prayed this day would come...but I never prepared for when it actually would. "You're so beautiful Luce..don't ever think anything less of yourself beyond that. Please?" I looked up, his eyes were filled with worry as our bodies pressed together perfectly. "Okay.." I smiled weakily. "Here.." he moved his hands to the front of my button up blouse. "Let me show you how beautiful you are..~" with every undone button he placed a kiss on my neck. "Schroeder..~" my head lulled back as he removed my shirt, exposing a lacy red bra. "Fuck Lucy..you drive me crazy." Gently, he placed his hands on my breasts, fondling them. "Ah~ eh.." I huffed breathlessly as he continued to play with my most sensitive area. "You like this Luce?" He smirked, squeezing slightly harder. "Ngh! S-schroeder..~" he chuckled so deeply it made my spine tingle. "How about I make them mine?" He licked his lips before attaching them to the top of my breast. "Ahh..ngh~" I couldn't muster a single word as he sucked and nibbled as my chest. "There. Much better." He smirked and smashed his lips onto mine, slamming me against the wall. "Mmm!~"

Schroeder POV:
"Shhh Lucy someone might ruin our fun.." I whispered into her ear as I grinded between her legs. "D-dont stop..~" she trembled, gripping my shoulders. "I don't plan on it Luce." I smirked, slowly tugging down her mini skirt. *Bang! Bang! Bang!* "Hey! Is someone in there!?" We both jolted as the familiar voice of the janitor fumbled with the doorknob. "Shoot. Must of locked it myself. Gotta get the key." We slowly listened as his boots vanished. We didn't have much time. "Fuck Lucy." I quickly yanked her skirt back up and helped her with her buttons. "Schroeder what do we do??" I grabbed her hand and opened the closet door, peering around both corners. "It's clear, go Lucy." I Gently shoved her out and shut the door behind us, making her walk casually down the hall with me. "Hey Schroeder..?" I looked to her, she kept her eyes on her clicking red heels. "Yea Luce?" "Was all that a mistake?" I stopped in my tracks, looking to see if she was serious or joking. "Don't tell me you regret it.. please." I ran my hands through my hair. "What?? N-no!" She giggled as she waved her hands frantically. "I meant trying to do it in a janitors closet dummy." She smiled to me. I sighed with relief as I pulled her in for a kiss. "Don't scare me like that.." I whispered. "Soeaking of all that how about we continue..at my place..tonight." she looked away nervously before pecking my lips again. "I'd love to.." I smiled to her, releasing her as the bell rang for last period. "See you then beautiful?" She waved to me, "of course!" As she turned my gaze went to her ass, God that skirt does not leave much to my imagination. I wonder if her panties are lacy red too? Get a grip man!