Chapter 13 🍋

Lucy POV:
School came to a close, which meant my hands wouldn't stop sweating. As I made my way to my locker I couldn't help but feel watched. "Hey Luce!" Sally popped up, startling me. "Oh God...hey Sally. What's up?" I questioned, shutting my locker to head out. "Well I was wondering if you'd wanna have a sleepover?" As I looked to her, I felt awful. Her bright blue eyes and bouncy blonde waves almost made me turn down Schroeder....almost. "Sorry Luce, maybe next weekend? Got plans." I smiled to her as we stood outside now, the snowflakes resting softly on both of us. "Oh..ok, I understand. See you Luce!" She skipped off, maybe to find Linus. I quickly made my way home as well, eager to get changed into something more decent for the night to come.

                           Time Skip

I was on my way to Schroeders, adjusting my skin tight black dress as it crept up my thigh. "Gosh it's freezing.." I shivered, clutching my fur coat closer as I arrived at his doorstep. *knock knock* "coming!" I heard faintly from the other side. The door opened, my face soaked in the warm light as I took no hesitation to jump into his arms. "W-woah Luce.. " his big arms wrapped themselves around me. "God you're freezing..I'm sorry you walked, I just-" I grabbed his face, kissing him hard. "Just shut up and kiss me theatre boy..~"

       Schroeder POV:
From the second I saw her, I couldn't keep my eyes away from her thighs, they were so exposed in that dress..and now, she's kissing me like this!? I'm gonna lose it. "L-lucy don't you wanna eat first..?" I gestured to the dining table I set up. She locked those dark blue pools on me, staring as if I was stupid for not taking her right here right now. "Fuck it." I grabbed her thighs tightly, lifting her. "Ngh, Schroeder.." I chuckled, making my way up the stairs. "You asked for this Luce.." I kicked open my bedroom door, gently laying her on the bed before shutting and locking it. I turned to see her, the dress riding up her thighs, exposing red lacy panties. "Damnit Lucy, why do you do this to me.." I slowly approached as she bit her sweet lip in nervousness. "S-schroeder I-" I crawled onto her, straddling her small figure. "Just kiss me sexy..~" I whispered, grabbing her throat. We locked lips, out tongues meeting instantly to battle it out. As we kissed I could feel her legs rubbing together, she was trembling beneath me. I pulled away, my hand still on her neck. "Tell me what you want baby..~"

       Lucy POV:
The pleasure was building up inside me, his hand on my neck was driving me wild. "I-I want..." his grip tightened ever so gently. "Nuh uh..you gotta tell me Luce, or I'll get off." I continued to rub my legs together, "I want you, please Schroeder.." he smirked, kissing my jawline. "Good girl." He grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up effortlessly. "Take off those clothes. Now." He demanded as he slipped off his own shirt. I could hardly concentrate, his abs were way more defined then I thought, considering he isn't a jock. "Need help..?" He walked behind me, removing my fur coat slowly. "You still feel so cold Luce..how about I warm you up..?" His warm hands traveled up and down my arms, causing my spine to tingle. Before I knew it my dress was being unzipped and removed, "these curves should never be hidden from me Lucy.." he chuckled, kissing the back of my neck. "S-schroeder..~" my head lulled back onto his chest. "Shhh...we're just getting started." My dress dropped to my feet, in one swift move I was back in his arms. "As much as I love your ass, I think I wanna see your face while I destroy you for the first time.." my body heated as layed me down on my stomach before quickly flipping me over. "This lingerie, it's almost lethal Luce.." he groaned, placing his head between my thighs. "Ngh..I-" he slapped my thigh, hard. "Ah!" I yelped, gripping the sheets. "So thick and warm..~" he licked and kissed between both my legs, slowly make his way to my middle. "May I..?" He looked up into my eyes, almost as if he was pleading. I nodded, unsure of what he might really do. He pulled my lacy panties to the side, playing with my folds immediately. "Agh- s-schroeder...~" I layed my head back, desperate to wiggle away. He locked my legs in place with his arms, "I promise to be good to you Lucy.. " I felt the sincerity in his voice and relaxed, feeling his fingers all over my sex. "You're so wet...is this for me? Such a good girl.. " he began kissing my folds, slowly making me heat up. "S-schroeder..more." I begged. "Of course baby." He smiled against me, kissing more harshly as he began to lick and suck. "I wanna make sure you're ready for me.." he groaned, inserting his tongue inside my cunt while he licked viciously. "Oh God...oh Schroeder please.." I reached for his blonde locks, gripping them between my fingers. "So tasty.. " he hummed against me, rubbing my clit as he continued to tongue fuck me. "P-please Schroeder I need you...n-now!" I tugged his hair, earning a moan from him. "Be patient Luce..I gotta stretch you out first.." he began licking my clit, slowly inserting a finger into me. "Ahh!~ ngh.." he moved his finger in and out swiftly, "come for me baby, please, you gotta come.." he sucked hard on my clit, making my back arch. Eventually, my walls tightened around his fingers, my legs shaking non stop. "S-schroeder.." I whimpered, I felt his body crawl up, popping himself in front of my legs. "You did so good baby, I think you're ready for me now.. " he smirked, sliding his jeans down to reveal his twitching cock. I-its bigger than I imagined. I looked to him nervously, he stroked his member with pride. "Don't worry baby, you'll do great for me." He grabbed my legs, resting them on his shoulders. "Just tell me to stop if you ever feel uncomfortable, ok?" I nodded, earning a slap on the ass. "Verbally Luce.." he growled. "Y-yes." He nodded, stroking my thighs. "Good girl." He slowly lined himself up with my entrance, rubbing the head against me gently. "Oh Schroeder, please..yes.." he slowly inserted himself, being as gentle as he could. "Fuck Luce, y-you're so tight...fuck." he finally bottomed out, resting there for a minute to let me adjust. "It h-hurts..." I whimpered. I suddenly felt something went trickle down my area. What the? Schroeder looked down, shock and worry on his face. "L-luce..am I- your first...?" I nodded frantically. He gripped my thighs, beginning to move in and out. "Fuck! Schroeder! ...fuck!" He began getting rougher, "Luce..fuck, im so happy...being first." He groaned, pumping harder. I could no longer focus, my vision went blurry as my nails dug into his biceps. "So fucking good...good girl Lucy....my girl!" He pounded into me relentlessly at this point, the headboard shook as tears fell from my eyes. "Yes, yours! Yes Schroeder, fuck yes!" He pushed my legs back further, reaching angles I didn't know were possible. "Come for me baby, come again! On my cock, please!" He grabbed my throat, holding me in place. "Fuck, gonna come, yes...ahh!!" My walls tightened around his cock, making us both scream out. "Fuck Lucy, yes...good girl!" He continued to slam into me, chasing his own release. "Come for me Schroeder, p-please! Fuck.." his eyes flickered for a moment, seeming surprised. "Anything for you, baby..!" With one last thrust he quickly pulled out, coming all over my stomach and breasts. "Yes baby.." with that, Schroeder collapsed on me, gripping me tightly.