Chapter 10

Lucy POV:
After that kiss, Schroeder quickly got nervous and dashed off, leaving me with his oversized jacket. I tossed it in the corner of my room as I plopped myself on the bed. "Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed into my pillow as I kicked my legs wildly. Did Schroeder regret that kiss to? I sighed, rolling over onto my back. *beep* I removed my gaze from the ceiling to my phone which layed on my small table. It lit up with a message as I grabbed it.

    Nick: Hey, wanna hang out?

I stared at his message for a solid 5 minutes before fully processing what was happening. Why did he wanna hang out with me..?

      Lucy: sure? Lol
      Nick: cool. Park at 6?
      Lucy: sounds good.
      Nick: cya then cutie. 💞

Cutie? I blushed madly as I tossed my phone across my bed. I quickly jolted up and looked to the clock on my wall, 5:35. Shit! I quickly sprung up and began to fix myself. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, fixed my makeup and put back on my shoes and coat. I was ready to go, but did I even want to? I looked at the clock once more, 5:45. I sighed, opening my bedroom door and heading downstairs. No turning back now.

    Schroeder POV:
Why the hell did I run away from her!? I'm such an idiot, I don't even know why I kissed her! Her face was just so sweet and her lips looked really soft...no, stop it! I quickly made my way to the nearby park, I just didn't feel like returning home yet. Besides, my parents are off attending famous opera shows in different countries. I kicked a few pebbles as I made my way to my favorites bench, I sat down and looked out at the small lake. This is my special place. It's where I go to get away and rethink all my life choices. Like, why did I always reject lucy? I wish I could go back and slap myself for turning down such an amazing girl. I leaned back and closed my eyes, taking in the sounds of nature. "Oh hey!" I heard a voice in the distance. I opened my eyes and looked around to see..Nick. He was approached by a girl, but all I could see was her back. Another one of his many flings. I huffed and attempted to mind my own buisness, but to no avail. I continued listening in on their conversation. "You look really good" he would say to her, to which he would recieve a cute familiar giggle. She acted nervous and sweet, while he acted dominating and bossy. It was like watching a wolf attempt to swoon a sheep. I felt bad for the poor random girl, but its her own fault for- "wanna go back to my house Luce?" W-wait..what?

     Lucy POV:
Nick kept trying to persuade me to go back to his house, saying things like, "my parents aren't home" or, "I promise we'll just watch a movie." I sighed as he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the direction of his house. "Nick, I really don't wanna-" All of a sudden my other hand was grabbed, but this grip seemed more comforting than Nicks, it was a protective grip. "She said she didn't wanna go.." That voice. I was quickly yanked out of Nicks grasp and into anothers. My body rested against a hard chest as I looked up to see his face, schroeder. "She was coming with me! Stop ruining the fun Schroeder" Nick came toward me, attempting to grab me again. Schroeder put a protective arm between us. "I refuse to stand by and watch you treat such an amazing girl like another one of your whores." With that, Nick grunted and stormed off. He called me an amazing girl. Ahhhhhh!!!! "Luce?" I was knocked out of my daze as Schroder looked back to me, concern filled his crystal blue eyes. "Y-yeah..?" He gently put a hand on my cheek, bringing my body closer as he did so. "If he ever bothers you again..I'll hurt him." A look of anger and seriousness brushed over his face before it converted back to gentle and tame. "N-no! Don't do that! It's okay r-really! I just-" he smashed his lips onto mine, hushing my every loud thought. He pulled away only to look at me, "you're really cute when you get all frantic..." His deep voice gave me the chills as my face heated up. "D-don't say that!" I pulled away, zipping up my jacket and crossing my arms as I turned away from him. "Aww~ please don't be mad at me.." A pair of arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me back onto his chest. "I'm n-not....I just.." He gave me a faint chuckle as he fiddled with my jacket zipper. "And why did you zip this up, huh? Only hiding a perfect figure~" what is he gonna do? He slowly unzipped my jacket, putting his hands all over my bare skin that wasn't coverd by my crop top. "S-schroeder..~" he chuckled again, turning me to face him. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into another kiss. I love this. He moved from my lips and down to my neck, attempting to leave a love bite that left me moaning like crazy. "Shhhh Luce, people will hear you.." He chuckled before finishing his mark on me.

                        *Time Skip*

Schroeder held my hand and he walked me back home, as we reached my doorstep he stopped in his tracks and yanked me back. "What is it?" I giggled. He zipped up my jacket and kissed my cheek, "whats under that jacket, is for my eyes only..~" he whispered in my ear. I blushed and pecked him on the lips before opening my front door. "Bye.." I gave him a small wave as he winked back, "bye beautiful~" I smiled cheekily as I shut the door and turned to go upstairs. "Beautiful, huh?" My brother Linus stood in my path, his arms crossed and his face peeked with curiousity. "W-what do you want blockhead??" He tapped his foot as he looked me uo and down, finally, he stopped with a look of shock on his face. "Is that a hickey!?" I quickly pushed past him and ran up to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me. "Lucy! Hey! I was just wondering!" He knocked on my door, I attempted to ignore him as I changed into my pjs. "Luce...please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just caught off guard." I sighed, putting my hair into a bun before opening the door. Although I was the older sibling, Linus has towered over me since eight grade. He stared down at me, regret on his face. "It's okay Linus.." He smiled, gently giving me a hug as he lifted me off my feet. "Okok! Put me down!" He chuckled and sat me down,"so? Are you two...?" I sighed, "dating?" I finished for him. "Um, yea. You and Schroeder finally start dating like you always wanted?" He smirked as he nudged me. "I-I don't know really.." I sighed, making my way over to my bed and laying down. Linus sighed and made his way over to me, sitting himself down on the bed. "Well, if he is leaving mark like that on my sister and not dating her, I might have to teach him a lesson." I giggled into my pillow as I rolled over on my back to face him. "Maybe he'll formally ask me out tomorrow?" I suggested hopefully. "He better. Cause if he doesn't.." Linus stood up and headed toward my door, "I won't just hurt him..." He turned to face me, "I'll kill him." He made the slitting a throat gesture before smiling and shutting my bedroom door as he left. I sighed and got under the covers, making myself feel cozy. I kept hoping and praying in my head that Schroeder will ask me out tomorrow. Because if he doesn't..

    Linus might actually kill him.