Chapter 4

Lucy POV:
"Soooo. You kissed Charlie Brown?-" I quickly covered her mouth, people in the library not paying much attention."yes Marcy...put it was a cheek kiss.." I whispered, looking down with regret. "Well don't feel weird about it...it was just a tiny kiss..not like it involved tongue.." She chuckled quietly. "Shh!" I scowled at her, feeling red and hot. "So...do you like him?" She questioned. "W-what!? No!" I loudly whispered angrily at her. "Ok ok.." She sighed with a smile, leaning back in her chair. "Maybe you should give it a chance Lucy..you have never really had a boyfriend and I think you guys would be good together.." I stared daggers at her, was she serious!? "No! Never!" I recieved a few shhhh's from fellow students. "Why? Still hung up on Schroeder?" She looked back to her book, writing something down. "No!" I sighed heavily, standing up. "See you around Marcy..." I stormed out, walking down the hallway. I pulled out my phone, scrolling through my instagram feed. How could she suggest either of those things!? Is she nuts?? "Miss watch out!" I heard a janitor yell, I looked up in time to see a shiny waxed hallway just before I started sliding.

       Schroeder POV:
I was majorly conflicted inside my own head at this point, why couldn't I get Lucy Van Pelt out of my head? I made it my goal to try and avoid her, at ALL costs. "Ahhh!!" I looked ahead to see none other than Lucy sliding rapidly toward me. "Damn.." I sighed, extending my arms to catch her. She slammed into my chest, knocking us both down to the floor. My lips tasted something warm and sweet, I couldn't help but want more as they pulled away. "Ah! Oh my god! D-don't do that!" Lucy quickly pulled herself off of me, running away in a panic. I need her lips again...I blushed madly, lifting myself up off the floor.

      Lucy POV:
MY FIRST KISS! GONE TO...SCHROEDER! AHHHH!!! I ran through the halls, making a bolt toward home.