Chapter 1

POV: Louise

There's a beeping noise that's reverberating around the darkness. It grows closer, and closer, and...

Louise jumps awake. She's in her bed. It's a Friday morning. At least she thinks its Friday. Her memory is hazy. Her head aches. Something feels wrong, but Louise just can't seem to put her finger on it.

Why is it so quiet?

Usually when she woke up Louise could hear the hustle bustle of her family, getting ready for the day as she would. But today... silence.

Louise hopped out of her bed. As she approached her door she was overcome with a sense of dread. She reached out to grab the door nob. When she grabbed it and opened the door the dreadful feeling left.

Louise looked around. The house seemed empty.

"Hello?" Louise called out, "guys?"

Louise checked every room. Tina's, Gene's, her parent's. Louise checked every last corner of the house. Completely empty.

"Hello!?" Louise called again, "anyone!? If this is a prank it really isn't funny! You can stop now! Guys!?"

Louise was beginning to panic. Where'd everyone go? They couldn't just disappear right?

"Mom? Dad? Gene? Tina?" Louise called again.

Louise took a deep breath.

Maybe they're just down in the restaurant.

Louise went down the steps to the door. She reached out to grab the handle but was stopped at the sound of a voice.

"Don't go, Louise. Not yet. You're not ready. Stay with us."

//Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I'd appreciate feedback! Thoughts? I mean I already know what happened to Louise but it would be cool to hear your theories!//