Chapter 10

POV: Louise

"Louise?"

"Louise!?"

"LOUISE!?"

Louise jumped awake, her head still incredibly sore. She was laying on the pavement, dazed.

"Uhg.." Louise groaned, "what happened?.."

"Hello Louise."

Louise jumped at the sound of a voice in her own world. She swung her head up to see...

Tina? There was no doubt about it. The person looking down at her was Tina. Except Tina's glasses seemed to be extra reflective. You couldn't see her eyes, just the white shining off of the glass.

"TINA!?" Louise exclaimed, "you're alive! You're here!"

"Yes.." Tina spoke, "I am here.."

Tina helped Louise stand up.

"Oh my god!" Louise gleamed, pulling Tina into an embrace, "I missed you so much you beautiful four eyed son of a bitch!"

"Me too.." Tina replied.

"Wait," Louise let go of Tina, "if you're here.. who was talking to me earlier?"

Tina stared at Louise silently for a long moment. Well at least Louise thought she was staring at her. You couldn't see her eyes behind her glasses.

"Delusions.." she finally answered, "prolonged isolation will do that to you.."

"Oh.." Louise spoke, "so I'm not dreaming? Wow. So what happened to everyone else?"

"That information is classified.." Tina answered.

That's not a very Tina thing to say. She's acting off.

Louise brushed it off. It wasn't that big of a deal.

"May we go home?" Tina asked, staring blankly at Louise.

Once again, not a very Tina thing to say. But Louise ignored that. She was just happy to see her sister again.

Louise took her back home, feeling like all the worlds problems had been solved. She blocked out any and all uneasiness with how Tina was acting. She didn't want to ruin this.

Louise opened their door and they went upstairs. Kopi squawked with delight, running up and licking Louise. Kopi turned to look at Tina. He let out a horrified screech.

"Kopi it's okay!" Louise insisted, "this is my sister."

Kopi shook his head with a squawk. He hissed at Tina.

"Your pet is.. defective.." Tina observed.

"He doesn't usually act like this," Louise informed her, "I don't know what's gotten into him."

"She's stable again. Thank god."

"The family wants to see her."

"They may come in. But we need to stay too."

"Damnit," Louise whispered.

"Is something wrong, Louise?.." Tina asked, giving Louise an eerie blank stare.

"Just one sec," Louise said, quickly running off into her room.

"Louise I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have made everyone leave. You could have gotten help faster."

"Tina?-" Louise shuddered, "but you're in the living room-"

"Don't blame yourself, Tina. You had no control over any of this."

"But I did. I was there when it happened. I saw everything. I should have stepped in and saved her. But I was a coward, like always."

"I was there too, Tina."

"I know, Gene. But I'm the oldest. I'm supposed to keep you safe. Not just stand there and let you get chased to your death."

"But Louise isn't dead."

"She's going to be."

"We don't know that yet, Tina. She could wake up. She has to. I.. I don't wanna be the youngest."

"I don't get it," Louise spoke, "the Tina here looks real. But the Tina there feels real."

"Don't you lose hope too, Gene."

"So if Tina's there," Louise began to realize, "then who's here?"

"Is something the matter, Louise?" Tina appeared in Louise's doorway making her jump.

"O-oh no nothing's wrong!" Louise bluffed.

That's when Louise realized. The person in her house was not Tina. It was an imposter.

//When the Tina is sus(IM SO SORRY FOR THE CORNY JOKE I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST TIME-)//