Chapter 13

POV: Louise

"..." Louise was once again processing.

Kopi trekked inside the empty hospital building. The lights were off, not a person in sight. Louise was truly the last person in this world. But she wasn't in the real world. This was all a dream. None of this was real. Not Kopi, or any of the other monsters. In the waking world everything was running completely fine; except Louise was laying lifeless in a hospital bed.

She was dying.

"What happened to me?" Louise wondered helplessly.

Louise hopped off Kopi. She stood there in the dark hospital hallway, confused.

"Come on!" Louise groaned in frustration, "I know there has to something! Somewhere, deep inside, I have to remember."

Kopi ran over to a counter. He changed back in a duplicate of Louise.

"Huh?" Louise questioned, "what are you doing?"

Kopi picked up a paper and pen and began to write something.

"Hurt."

"WELL DUH!" Louise shouted, "OBVIOUSLY I GOT HURT! BE SPECIFIC KOPI!"

Kopi jumped back. He blinked at her, surprised to see her so angry with him. His expression changed guilty again. He went back to the paper.

"I don't know. Only you know."

"But I don't know!" Louise yelled.

"Try."

"Try?" Louise questioned, "try what? Remembering? Well.. okay.. I'll try."

Louise closed her eyes, trying to remember what happened before she woke up here.

She remembered; being scared. She was running. Running away from something. Then something hit her; and everything went dark.

Louise opened her eyes.

"That doesn't look good," Louise confessed.

Kopi frowned. He scanned the desk full of files until he paused on one, staring at the paper in shock.

"What is it?" Louise asked.

She looked at the paper and immediately froze.

It read...

"Louise Belcher.

Admitted Friday May 6th 4:30pm after receiving a traumatic brain injury and multiple broken bones including two ribs and an arm. Louise was in a comatose state upon arriving at the hospital and is now in intensive care."

"Oh my.." Louise spoke.

Louise lightly grazed her chest with here hand.

"Am I really hurt that badly?" she wondered.

Louise would admit, she had felt sore ever since waking up here.

Louise and Kopi stood there in silence.

"Where did it happen?" Louise asked helplessly.

Kopi went back to his paper and wrote...

"Remember."

"Right.. okay.. uhm.." Louise fumbled on her words stressfully, "think Louise think! Where would you have been before 4:30 on a Friday? Oh I know! Oh.. I know.."

Kopi tilted his head.

"I would have been walking home from school..." she realized.

Louise sighed stressfully.

"Take me to Wagstaff. We've got a mystery to solve."

//WOAH OKAY SO- shits getting intense lol. Louise is literally so close to finding out what happened to her. Feedback would be appreciated! Thanks for all your support so far!//