Chapter 15

POV: ...

"..."

It's all darkness. There's nothing left. There's no way out.

Louise sits there, emotionlessly staring into the endless dark abyss. All hope is lost. They caught her. She'll be leaving this plane shortly.

Louise just stares off, waiting to hear the sound of the flatline.

"You've made it. At long last. Thank you for joining us, Louise. Do not fret; for we have only been here to help you."

"..."

"Your time has come, Louise. Get up. You must join the others in the light."

"..."

"Louise. You need to leave."

"..."

"You appear to need assistance. Here. Allow me."

The black goo monster extended its claws from the void and grabbed Louise's limp arm aggressively. It yanked her to her feet and pulled her along towards the light in the distance. Louise hadn't even noticed it was there. She had been so focused on the darkness she didn't even notice the light.

"Cheer up little one. The other side is much better than you think."

"..."

They reached the light.

"This is it. Goodbye, Louise."

Louise hesitated.

"Your family will be okay. They will move on. Their pain will fade. Staying here will only make things harder for them."

Louise reached out her hand into the light. She began to step into it.

There was a screech behind her. Louise froze. She glanced behind her.

"Kopi!" Louise exclaimed, the life returning to her eyes, "you came for me!"

They ran to each other. Louise hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry," Louise spoke, "I shouldn't have pushed you away."

Kopi purred.

"WHAT!? YOU! DEFECT!"

The light passageway shut, ensnaring everything in darkness.

Kopi glowed in the dark, illuminating him and Louise in dim green light.

There was a violent screech that echoed around the darkness. The gigantic black monster tackled Kopi. The two creatures fought, light vs. dark. The dark one was clearly much more powerful than him, but Louise knew he could do this. The dark one pounded Kopi into the ground, then turned to Louise. You could hardly see the creature in the black void.

"KOPI NO!" Louise cried.

"Now as for you; it's time for you to go."

The light passage opened again.

"Once you enter you'll leave this plane. You'll be free from this darkness. Don't you want to be free of this Louise?"

"Yes," Louise confessed, "but not in the way you want."

"What?"

"I don't want to die," Louise told it.

"You cannot choose when you die, Louise! You are being selfish! Think about your family! Don't you think they'd rather you be at peace then be stuck like this forever!?"

"I do think about them," Louise spoke, "they want me to live."

"That's what they think they want."

"That's what I know they want," Louise claimed.

The creature let out an angry roar, charging at Louise. Suddenly the creature was knocked to the ground as Kopi pinned it down, finally killing it. The creature then seemingly disappeared, and the light exit along with it.

"Thank you.. Kopi.." Louise spoke.

Louise noticed a black spot on Kopi's chest beginning to spread.

"Oh no," Louise shook, "they got you."

Kopi drooped, watching it spread to the rest of his body.

"Are you going to disappear too?" Louise asked, her eyes getting misty.

Kopi nodded.

Kopi pressed his head against hers.

"You're almost home. You can do this, Louise. I know you can do this."

"I'll miss you," Louise confessed.

"Me too."

They let go of each other.

"Goodbye buddy," Louise smiled, "I promise I'll find my way out. You just have to trust me."

Kopi licked Louise's face one last time; before being swallowed by darkness.

//That's chapter 15.. next up is the final chapter. Stay tuned.//

Alone//Bob's Burgers Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें