Chapter 14

POV: Louise

Back in his original form again, Kopi charged through the streets with a determined Louise on his back. Louise felt so close to finding her answer. She was going to finally learn the truth.

"Kopi I know you can't talk but.." Louise began, "do you think- when I learn the truth.. I'll.. wake up?.. Like.. really wake up?.."

Kopi squawked hesitantly.

That didn't sound very reassuring.

They skidded to a stop in front of Louise's school. She got off, scanning the seemingly empty area. Nothing was here. Louise sighed in defeat.

Kopi nudged her, trying to bring Louise back to reality. Or at least her reality.

Remember. Try to remember.

"I can't," Louise spoke.

Kopi nudged her again.

"Kopi look.. it's over.. I'm going to die here anyway," Louise explained.

Kopi tried again.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!?" Louise snapped, "IT'S HOPELESS!"

Kopi drooped, inching closer to her again.

"GO! GET!" Louise ordered.

With one last sad squawk Kopi ran off, leaving Louise alone again.

Louise sat down in the grass, leaning back on the school's brick wall. She sighed sadly, resting her head in her arms. She was huddled up like a ball. She closed her eyes. She didn't know how long she sat there but it felt like hours.

Then she heard the sound of a distant voice. It was her own...

Louise opened her eyes in confusion to see this place suddenly crowded with students leaving school for the day.

"Finally I'm free!" she heard her own voice exclaim in the distance.

"Yeah!" Gene's voice joined in, in triumph.

"GENE!" Louise cried out, weaseling her way through the crowds of students.

Then she saw it. Her two siblings and herself, leaving school together.

"This must be my memory," Louise realized, "they can't see me."

Louise decided to follow them, knowing it would lead to the truth.

Louise grew weary as she followed them, anticipating the horrible events that were about ensnare her memory self.

Louise saw them approaching the skater steps and immediately dreaded the worst. Logan had done this to her hadn't he?

"Louise," Tina spoke, "Logan is at the steps today. Are you sure you don't wanna just take the long way?"

Yes please take the long way.

"We'll be fine," memory Louise insisted, "it's not like I'm alone. What is he gonna do?"

The worst things you could possibly imagine, Louise.

"Okay..." Tina hesitated.

As they walked by Logan turned to look at them with a scowl.

"Hey Louise!" Logan shouted at her. He approached them menacingly.

"What?" memory Louise replied.

"I thought I told you not to come back through here or else.." Logan spoke.

"And what are you gonna do?" memory Louise asked smugly, "you're too much of a baby to actually h-"

The click of the box cutter knife opening silenced memory Louise instantly. Logan held it up.

"This is what I'm gonna do," Logan grinned.

Memory Louise backed up in shock.

"Wait.. no.." the memory version of her shuddered.

"You're dead Louise Belcher," Logan spoke.

Oh god no...

Memory Louise ran away in terror and Logan bolted after her.

"WAIT NO STOP!" Tina cried, chasing after them.

Gene bolted off to follow Tina.

Louise chased after all of them, in complete terror. Louise suddenly realized what Tina meant when she said "chased to your death". Louise was quite literally being chased to her demise.

"LOGAN NO PLEASE THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH!" Tina screamed through tears.

Louise's head was pierced with sharp pain once again.

"No," Louise winced, "not now. I need to see what happens."

The chase went for a little while after that. Tina was constantly screaming at Logan, pleading for him to stop. But he never stopped.

Louise watched as her memory self frantically attempted to run across the street to escape when... bam!

Everyone in the chase skidded to a halt, including Louise herself who couldn't believe what she had just seen.

She had just watched herself run straight into incoming traffic and get hit. Fortunately she hadn't been crushed. Just hit.. really hard; and sent straight into the asphalt. There was blood.

Logan burst into laughter.

"Oh my god!" he wheezed, "this was even better than my original plan!"

Tina just stood there, shaking.

"LOUISE!" Gene cried, trying to run after her.

"Nuh uh uh," Logan shook his head, grabbing the collar of Gene's shirt to keep him from moving forward, "the kid's getting what she deserves."

The scene began to fade.

"Wait!" Louise pleaded, "I need to know what happens next!" Though she could assume what came after that.

The memory faded away, leaving Louise alone. It was cold and rainy now. So gloomy. Louise walked out into the road. She stood in the same spot where just a few seconds ago she had seen herself laying, lifeless.

Louise fell to her knees, feeling utterly destroyed.

She then heard a growling noise coming from behind her. The monsters had come for her. She didn't care anymore. They could take her if they wanted.

Then suddenly everything went black.

//OKAY WOAH OMG SO UHMMMM THATS THAT IG- Chapter 15 coming soon!!//