2. Knowing His Name

The next day I didn't see that guy. He wasn't hiding again. I walked up to Ray and Mikey and they were laughing together. When I got there, I took (this is for Beverly) a strand of hair (yeah..she's weird) off of Mikey's shoulder.

"Dude, you missed it!" Ray said. I gave him a weird curious look. "That new kid scared the fuck out of that bitch." Ray told me.

"What bitch? There's so many, he specific." I said, Mikey chuckled. I watched as the one guy walked by, he glanced at me and blushed as he adjusted his tie.

"Martha." Mikey said. that was the girl that called me a pervert yesterday. "The guy hid in her locker and scared the shit out of her." Mikey told me.

"I tried talking to him yesterday, but he was weird." I said. Ray shrugged and we went to our classes. My first hour, I guess the guy came in. He said something to the teacher and the teacher nodded. I watched the guy come over to me and picked up my binder and tugged nervously on my arm.

"What?" I asked getting up. He tugged me out into the hall. I had this gut feeling that if I didn't follow him, something bad would happen. He pulled me to the vending machine he hid behind the day before. Just as we got there, I saw a group of jocks angrily walking. "Are they after me?" I asked.

The guy nodded. As the jocks passed, the bell rang, the boy grabbed my hand and bolted off with me running behind. He turned down a hallway and we stopped right across from Carter's locker. There were a bunch of people in the hall. Right when Carter opened his locker, a bunch of orange pill containers fell out and he yelped. Every one stared.

"What the hell?" Carter shouted. "These aren't mine!" He exclaimed. Martha, his girlfriend stood beside him, her arms crossed angrily.

"Really? They all have your name on them." Martha said. "I thought you said you were done with steroids." She snapped. I didn't realize I still had the guy's hand until he pulled his own out of my grasp.

"Martha I-" Carter was cut off by the principle, Mr. Sea approaching him.

"My office. Now." Mr. Sea ordered. Carter followed the big man.

"We're over, Carter!" Martha shouted after him. The guy handed me my binder after writing something down in my notebook. He looked bat me, tugged a bit on his collar and walked away, he was shaking nervously.

I looked down at my notebook. There in his handwriting, which was sloppy and a neat scrawl said 'my name is Frank.' I found it fucking awesome he was doing some kind of revenge thing for me. But I was scared that he'd get caught. But, at least I knew his name now, I wouldn't have to call him 'the guy' or 'the kid' anymore.

*******************

A/N: so, I dunno about you guys..but I find Frank fucking adorable in this! So, what do you guys think? I apologize for Frank's awkward skin tone on the cover..the picture was originally black and white. I will make a new one soon :) oh! Imade one..Whatcha think of the new cover?

~Ive Got Two Tickets To Paradissee Ohwoaaawoaaawhaaahwoahhohoh

XoXog