12. Kicked To A Curb

Frank got a bit better by Monday. That was only three days though. Today, Frank was dressed and ready to get coffee with me from Starbucks. He hadn't seen 'Gerard' in two days, I had even gotten Donna to get different laundry detergent stuff that wouldn't make him itch. He wore some of my clothes since he didn't have any.

I even made Satan one of those jackets for working songs that assisted people. Frank was ecstatic now because he could take Satan everywhere. Donna even got a form for it.

"You just have to keep Satan in charge." Donna said as Frank and I walked into the kitchen. Frank was fixing up Satan's gear.

"Don't worry, Ma. Everything is under control." I said, I walked over to Donna and gave her a hug.

"He's a good boy." Frank said, he rubbed Satan's ears.

"I know, but try and keep out of danger." Donna said.

"We've got this." I assured her. I threw a jacket at Frank and pulled on my own and a scarf. The jacket was huge on Frank. He had a nice strong leash on Satan. "We'll see you later." I said.

We went out the front door, we began walking to the main road. Satan was surprisingly good and kept instep with Frank's short legs.

Once we got to Starbucks, we went in and Frank sat down. I got coffee and cookies. I sat down Frank was smiling at me, Satan sat obediently by the tale. I gave him his stuff and he began to eat.

"I never knew people could be this nice." Frank said eating his cookie.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You guys care so much about me. I haven't done anything for you guys." Frank answered.

"You have too! You got rid of Carter!" I pointed out. "Plus, I care about you, Frank. You kind of mean a lot to me." I told him. He had a faint blush appear on his pale cheeks, he gave me a small smile.

"Thanks, Gee." Frank said blushing harder, he was looking down at his cookie and smiled to himself. We went silent for a while and I looked up to see Carter and his girlfriend Martha. Carter and his vulture eyes caught me.

"Oh wow!" Carter said loudly, the building went silent. Frank flinched, I noticed he gripped Satan's collar. "Gerard Way left his house!" Carter said, him and Martha walked up.

"Two faggots. You boys on a date?" Martha sneered, she brushed past Satan. I gave Frank a look and he was staring at Satan vacantly.

"Just leave us alone, okay?" I said, I finished my coffee.

"Oh, the emo fag needs a watchdog? How come? You seemed to be fine fucking us over at school." Carter said, he tugged on Satan's pointed ears.

"Don't touch him." Frank said hoarsely. Satan grumbled, his fur standing up along his spine.

"Or what? I could sue you if he attacked me. Oh, wait, you're poor and homeless!" Carter said. He looked at Satan and smacked the beast's snout. Satan bared his pointed teeth. I stood up.

"Quit." I snapped. Frank pulled on Satan's collar and the dog stared down Carter.

"Or what, Way?" Carter asked, he kicked at Satan's legs and the dog barked madly. Customers were scared.

"I'll punch your goddamn lights out, now fuck off." (Punch your lights out, hit the pavement, that's what I call entertainment.) I threatened. Carter laughed.

"Take it outside!" The manager ordered. Carter laughed again.

"Gladly!" Carter cawed, he grabbed the collar of my coat, swung me around into a table, and shoved me out the door...well through the glass part. People were shocked.

Carter shoved me onto the pavement and curb, he kicked me in the ribs. Frank rushed out, well, he was pulled out by Satan. Martha followed. carter kept kicking me until I tripped him.

When the jock fell, he landed on me and pinned me down. He punched my face repeatedly. It all hurt until suddenly he was ripped off of me. He let out a scream, I looked and I saw Satan standing over the jock. Carter's jacket was ripped and there were teeth holes in his arm. Martha was screaming.

Frank came to me and helped me up, he was shivering. He snapped his fingers and Satan came back to his side.

"We should go." Frank said. He grabbed Satan's leash. Martha was calling 911. Frank and I began walking.

Once we turned, I unwound my scarf and wrapped it around Frank. He was still shivering. He looked up at me and blushed. He stepped closer to Mr and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"Donna is gunna be so mad." Frank said, he reached up and gently touched my split lip.

"I'll use my charm." I said with a lopsided smirk. Frank smiled and wrapped his free arm around my waist. Satan was walking, his head high, his tongue lolling. It was nice, and I think for once, Frank was happy. He was grinning, his head resting on my shoulder...happy.

**********************

A/N: Hey! I am here :o I dunno what my results are for my catscan yet...so I'm hoping they're okay. Basically its coz I get migraines really bad :/ and my sister had a tumor. So, they're finally testing me :)

Please gimme a comment :D (gimme all your poison, and gimme all your pills!)

~I Guess Its Okay I Blew The Day Away

XoXog