15. Follow And Intrude

A/N: Attention. For what you are about to see and read may be disturbing for some viewers. Readers' discretion is advised.

Tell me what you think...

~Spare Me Your Roses

XoXog

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Frank and I were walking together. Satan was walking in step beside him. Frank was standing close to me, my arm was around him. He was scared and he was getting sicker these past few days.

"Someone is following us." Frank whispered. I was confused (I wrote that in cursive in my notebook..omg I cannot write cursive.) I glanced slightly over our shoulders, sure enough there was a cloaked man behind us.

"Once we get home we will lock the doors, windows, and close the curtains." I told him. Frank crowned and leaned his head on my shoulder. "We'll be okay, and plus, you've got three dogs." I whispered.

"Okay." Frank whispered back. He gripped the dog's leash tighter. Satan's fur was bristling. We reached my house and went inside. I closed the door and locked it.

"Mikey!" I shouted. ('Stop all that shouting.' Hehe Skyrim reference. I began locking windows and closing curtains.

"What?!" Mikey asked.

"We need to lock all entrances, windows, close all the curtains. Now!" I ordered.

"Okay!" Mikey said. He went around and helped me. Frank was petting Satan, his eyes wide with fear. "What's going on?" Mikey asked.

"Someone was following us." I answered. I turned off all the lights. "Let's go in my room." I said. Mikey nodded and led the way. I had to guide Frank to it, he was shaking so badly. I closed my door. I sat on my bed and Frank sat close behind me. His dogs sense something was up, they were pacing protectively.

"Was he in a trenchcoat?" Mikey asked. He was peeking through a window, peeking through a space between the curtains.

"Yea." I answered.

"He's walking around the house." Mikey said. Mikey suddenly ducked down. Something heavy smacked the window, Satan began barking madly. Frank and I both had to hold the Dane's collar. Mikey scurried to the bed. The pounding became louder. Frank began crying. Shasta jumped off the bed and barked at the window, his paws against the glass. I wrapped my arms strongly against Frank. The banging was louder.

"Oh Frankie!!!" Whoever outside the window shouted. I tensed up.

"I'm going out there." I said. "Mikey, don't open the door unless its me." I said. I got up and began walking.

"Be careful." Frank whispered as I left the bedroom. I walked to the backdoor of the house and went out. I walked to where the man was. When I got to him, he was the man that Frank saw, it was 'Gerard'.

"Where is he?" 'Gerard' asked, he cracked his knuckles. I stood and stared him down, he was in a black trenchcoat it was over a military uniform.

"Who are you?" I asked. I felt as if I were looking in a mirror.

"My name is Gerard Arron Walker." 'Gerard' said, he smiled, some of his teeth were missing. "You my clone or somethin'? From that lab in Russia." He asked.

"No." I answered dryly. "I'm going to tell you nicely. Leave. There's no Frank here." I said.

"I followed Frank here to this house." 'Gerard' said. "Now where is he, freak?"

"He left." I stated. "Now get off of my property before I have you arrested." I told him. 'Gerard' laughed.

"Pigs can't put me away. Especially if my clone is here!" 'Gerard' said. "Where the fuck is my Frank?"