7. A Fight

Frank stayed in my room sleeping for at least two days. The only time he got up was to eat, or use the restroom. He also got up and sat at my desk with me as I drew and wrote stuff down. Vendetta found me interesting and barely left me alone, the owl would walk up my shoulders and nuzzle her face into my hair. Frank told me it was a way of her telling me she liked me.

Right now, Frank and I were on the couch downstairs watching a horror film. Mikey was avoiding Frank, for a reason I did not know.

The dogs were laying at our feet, and as much as Donna didn't like canines, she adored all of these ones. Especially Elric, Elric followed her around every day when she got home from her late shifts at work.

"Ya know, real blood doesn't go like that." Frank said, he was nibbling on a piece of bread with butter and cinnamon and sugar on it.

"This is a movie." I stated, he smirked.

"True, but it doesn't do that." He said quietly. "How old is this?"

"From like 1994." I answered. He nodded.

"That explains it." He said vacantly, he zoned back into the film and probably didn't notice when Mikey walked in and sat down on his other side. Normally Frank would flinch and freak out if someone but me were close to him, but his eyes were glued to the screen.

"What movie is this?" Mikey asked. Frank and I both shrugged. The movie finished shortly after and Frank then noticed Mikey, he cringed and kind of flinched and scooted over my lap onto my other side. Mikey had an angry look.

"Okay, seriously dude. What the hell?" Mikey asked raising his voice. He was glaring at Frank.

"Mikey, don't." I warned, Frank stood up and walked to the other side of the room, his back against the wall. His expression was blank.

"Don't 'Mikey' me. What's this dude's problem with me? I didn't do shit!" Mikey said, he stood up and each dog growled and moved to a protective stance around Frank. I stood up and put a hand on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey swatted my hand of. "Huh? What's your answer, Freak?" Mikey snapped, he stomped over to Frank and shoved his shoulders against the wall.

Never have I ever seen Mikey so angry and Frank so scared. The dogs let out snarls.

"Michael! I said stop! You're gunna get bit or something." I said. Frank mumbled something to Mikey and Mikey have him a confused look. The dogs stopped growling and spread away from them.

"Tell me! Fucking jackass!" Mikey said, he shook Frank's shoulders and it made him slam into the wall. Frank was shaking. I went to try and pull Mikey away, but he shoved me back. Frank was unfrightened now and was staring Mikey straight on in the eyes.

"Quit guys!" I shouted, I flailed my hands around and Mikey then punched Frank straight in the jaw. Frank barely budged, he turned his head with the punch, but still stood straight. He locked his eyes back onto Mikey.

"Let go." Frank ordered, Mikey did and took a nervous step back, Frank rubbed his jaw. "Don't fucking touch me like that ever again." Frank said sternly. Mikey backed away again. "I will not hesitate to snap your arm." Frank warned. Mikey nodded and backed up until he was beside me.

"You guys are both freaks." Mikey said darkly, he turned and bolted to his bedroom. Satan let out a loud bark after him.

"How did that not phase you?!" I asked as Frank walked back over to me. He shook his head, there was already a bruise forming where Mikey had punched him. He rubbed Satan's head and looked at me. "If I got punched, I'd be down and out for the count." I told him.

"I just..I didn't feel much." Frank said, he shrugged his shoulders and coughed into his arm. He looked sicker again. Was this normal? Or was he really strange. "I think I'm gunna go lay down." Frank said quietly, he glanced at me and I nodded. He walked by and to my bedroom. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my temple. What was with him? Was this pneumonia giving him some kind of super strength or something? Oh god, who am I kidding?