14. Difference In Reality

"Frank." I said. He began shaking harder, his lip was bleeding, and his eyes were watering. "Frank." I repeated. I got up and he scampered away to the bathroom. Vendetta fluttered after him. I ran after him, I was about to get in the bathroom before he could close the door. Before the door slammed, Vendetta whipped her talons at me.

I yelped and ran into the now slammed down. I heard from sobbing.

"You lied to me!" Frank cried.

"I didn't lie to you." I said through the door.

"He's real." Frank sobbed.

"Frank, we didn't know." Mikey said, he walked out of his room. He helped me off the floor. I was shaking as well. "We didn't know he was real." Mikey said. Frank cried harder.

"What do I do?" Frank asked.

"We are going to keep you safe, Frank. While you're here, you're safe " I answered. There was a long silence and Frank calmed down his crying. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I mean this, I'm okay." Frank said, he sniffled. I glanced at Mikey, he wasn't buying it. The bathroom door opened, Frank was staring vacantly. "Trust me." He said. Vendetta was perched on his shoulder. He walked past us.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Frank glanced at me, Vendetta turned her head ninety degrees so she could see us.

"I'm going to bed, its late." Frank answered. He turned to my room. I sighed. Mikey nodded and retreated to his own room. I stood there for a moment and walked to my bedroom. Frank was curled up in my bed.

I got into some PJ pants and got in bed. Frank scooted farther away from me. I looked at him and he wasn't facing me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Why did this happen?" Frank asked. I pulled him closer and he moved so he faced me. He buried his tear trailed face into my chest.

"I don't know why. Maybe he caused all of this?" I said.

"He's gunna her me." Frank whimpered. I ran my fingers through his hair. He calmed down and closed his eyes. "This makes reality so real." He said quietly.

***********************

A/N: So what do you guys think? :) recently I've been listening to my iPod in class, the ear buds are lined through my sleeve and they sit in my palm, held by my gloves. So, I heard Pieces Mended today by The Used. Its one of those songs where they have a dramatic like 5min silence and a bonus track. I'm always prepared for it...but the laughing scares me each time, and I was falling asleep too! Damn it :D

~As The Winter Winds Litter London With Lonely Hearts.

XoXog