8. Accident

The next day, I stayed home again to stay with Frank. He was sick really badly again. Donna didn't understand why. And he had one helluva bruise on his face. Donna grounded Mikey, took away his laptop and his cellphone. Basically, the most Mikey could do now was stare at old batman reruns on TV.

Frank was standing beside me, he was shaking badly and I had to help him stand. "I need to get clean." Frank said, he ran a shaky hand through his greasy black hair and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll start the tub?" I asked, he nodded and he walked with me to the bathroom. I turned on the tub and Frank closed the door. He coughed and leaned against the door. I already had clothes in here for him. He looked at me and sighed.

"Im such a burden." Frank whispered. I shook my head and sat down on the toilet lid. He gave me a small smile.

"You're no burden, Frank. You're actually...I guess...Uhm, I see you as someone I am close to." I said nervously, I began fidgeting. Frank grinned and he walked to me. He walked slowly, but he was in front of me within seconds. He put both of his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him, I kind of got lost in his eyes.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Frank said with a cock of his eyebrow. I smiled lightly. He shifted his footing, but the tub overflowed and his foot slipped and he came sliding down onto my lap. I put my hands on his hips quickly so he didn't fall backward.

"You okay?" I asked. Frank looked down at me, his cheeks turning pink. I opened my mouth to say more, but nothing came back. Frank reached up and brushed my hair behind my ear and gave me a shaky smile.

"Yea." Frank breathed quietly. We kind of stared at each other for a moment, both of us silent. The tub was over flowing still. Frank and I both attempted to stand up, but both of us slipped together. We both came crashing down into the tub screeching.

The tub was fairly large so neither of us got hurt. Both of us surfaced the water, spitting and gasping for breath. All of our clothes are soaked.

"Holy shit!" I shouted.

"Fuck I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Frank kept repeating, he kind of swished his way against the wall of the tub. He was shaking.

"Quit." I said, I reached out and touched his shoulder. He literally flinched. I scooted closer to him and he flinched again. "Its okay." I said in a reassuring tone. "It was an accident, and kind of funny." I said. He looked at me nervously, I gave him a smile and he kind of did. The corners of his mouth turning upward.

"Are y-you sure?" Frank asked nervously, he was twitching. I nodded. I reached out and touched his shoulder, he gave me a scared look. I pulled him closer and hugged him.

"See? Its alright." I said. He stopped shaking. I reached around him and turned off the faucet, he rested his face against my shoulder. "Its no big deal. Just some hot water." I told him.

"But...you're soaked." Frank mumbled, he wrapped his arms around my neck. He seemed so frail, so fragile and small.

"You are too." I pointed out. "Plus, i could go for a bath as well." I joked, I smiled at him.

"Hey, are you alright in there?" Donna asked tapping her knuckles on the bathroom door.

"Yea, everything's all good!" I called back. I heard her walk away and I slid my hand down to Frank's hip. He flinched and I slowly pulled up on his shirt. He watched me with wide eyes. I pulled it off of him, and then I pulled mine off as well. I tossed the soaking wet shirts onto the tiled floor and I looked at him.

"Gee..." Frank whispered. I looked at his chest, he was almost as white as me. He was thin, thinner than before. But I didn't understand, he had been eating. Eating very little, but enough to be thicker than what he was. I didn't think he was throwing it up either.

"Yes Frank?" I asked. Frank looked down into the water and wiped his face. He reached out and moved closer to me. He kissed me, he kissed me on the lips. His hands on my shoulders, his soft, slightly chapped lips on mine.

At first I didn't know what to do, but then I let him guide me. He caused me to lean back against the wall of the tub, he positioned himself so he sat on my lap and his lips pressed harder to mine. I couldn't resist but to kiss back. His lips fit perfectly against mine. I held him against me until his lips disconnected from mine.

"I uh, I shouldn't have done that." Frank mumbled, he got his nervous tone back on.

"That.. that I don't think is an accident." I whispered. He blushed and I smiled at him. I leaned up a bit and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He blushed like mad. He hugged me.

______________________________________

I think maybe that day I should have realized something was strange about Frank. Not only was he super weird with people, but he got scared very easily. I didn't think at all that it was normal to be that frightened. And nervous all the time, was he maybe hiding something?

I guess, I was just getting this subconscious feeling about him. I did like him, I was getting feelings for him. But..he wasn't like most people, and I had a feeling that it would become a small problem eventually.

I'll figure you out soon, Frank Iero.

********************

A/N: wow, two updates in one day! Sorry if its not super amazing or long. I'm kind of still trying to figure ideas for this story out. I wanted to gift you another chappie today because i believe I'll probably have school tomorrow unless mother nature hears my wishes.

~I Flail At Every Comment I Receive!<3

XoXog