16. Wash It Away

Frank and I both got into the tub. Both of us naked, not even caring that we weren't clothed. It was okay. The bubbles saved us from wandering eyes. Frank scooted over to me, his eyes squeezed shut tightly. I let him mold himself against my chest and I wrapped my arms around him.

I let him cry onto my chest, he cried loud, he didn't care how loud it was, I let him let it all out. "Its okay." I whispered, I kissed his head, I kissed his temple, his forehead, his soft flesh. He whimpered.

"You don't know how I feel Gerard!" Frank cried, he had his hand on my chest, he bawled his hand into a fist. His short nails clawed my skin. I looked down at him. "You won't ever!" He screamed. "You won't feel this dirty, you won't feel this gross. You'll never feel this violated!"

"Frank." I said, he was shaking, crying hard.

"You'll never feel what I felt!" He screamed. I held him tighter and he sobbed into my chest. I felt him claw at my chest.

"Frank." I whispered. He bit his lower lip and looked up at me. I put my fingers through his hair and he sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Frank." I whispered. His eyes narrowed as more tears slid down. "I'm sorry that he was real, that everything happened because of him. I'm sorry."

"Its not fair." Frank whispered. I wrapped my arms more around him, our chests together.

"I'm here, and I'm going to protect you from everything. I promise." I told him.

"Thankyou." Frank told me. He sat up a little bit more and kissed my lips. I was almost shocked that he did this, but I didn't pull away. I kissed him back and he moved closer to me. Closer than possible. I felt him lightly nibble on my lower lip and my lips parted, our kiss deepened.

"Boys?" Donna called through the door. Frank almost sprang away from me, but I held my arms around him.

"Yea?" I called back, the door opened and she walked in. Frank burrowed against my chest in embarrassment. I didn't care that mom just walked in, she was worried, it was okay.

"When you two get out and dry. I'll be in the kitchen okay?" Donna told us, I nodded and she left the bathroom. I rubbed Frank's back soothingly and laced our fingers together.

"I'll be okay, won't I?" Frank asked. I smiled at him and nodded, I kissed his forehead. It was almost as if his sadness and such had been washed away.