Prologue

Y/Ns POV
3 years ago

"Give me red" I said to the man, his eyebrows widened slightly "alright" he passed me the red square while he took the blue

We started playing and so far I have gotten slapped at least 12 times, as my red square failed to turn the blue square again he slapped me once more

This time I focused so hard on flipping the blue square and surprisingly I did.

"Yes!" I yelled, I looked at the man next to me "now give me my money" I told him.

He smiled and went to his case pulling 10,000 won. He handed me the money while also handing me a card with three shapes a circle, square, and a triangle.

I looked up at him confused. "If you want to make more money playing games contact this number"

He grabbed the card from my hand and flipped it over showing me a phone number.

"Uh ok" I said still confused.

He smiled again and packed up his stuff but before he walked away he turned around and said "I hope I see you soon" and with that he walked away.

What the fuck

...

Once I got home my dog cookie ran up to me I gently pat her head and walked into my bedroom while still looking at the card

My dad died when I was 9 and my mom died giving birth to me and since then I lived with my grandmother but she died last year although she did leave me some money that I gambled all away. And so here I am 67 million in debt and very desperate.

I sighed as I called the number "Hello" a man answered. "Hi um I want to participate in these games" I replied.

The other line went quiet until I heard a voice "please state your name and birth date."

Another man great

"Y/N L/N, y/b/d" I said to the man. "You chose red" He said.

Hold on what?

"Uh yes I did?" I said kinda confused. "Wait outside and a car will come for you at 12:30" The weird strange man said.

"Wa-" but before I could finish talking, he ended the call.

I sighed and just though for a minute

What did I get myself into

So here it is my first fanfic
Also y/b/d means your birth date and Italicized writing is our thoughts
thank you for reading!
_________________________
Published:10/14/2021
416 words