seven

Note: this is her pov from the other chapter

SAE-BYEOKS POV

I called the number, told them my information, then went outside and waited.

As soon as the car got here I started walking until I looked at the front window and saw two people one with a circle mask and the other with a square mask-

Hold on square mask!?

Betty.

I walked a little bit faster and said down on the seat. I put my sweater over my nose and mouth so I wouldn't smell any of the gas. When the gas came into the car I slowly fell on the seat to make it look like I passed out.

Once they were sure I was passed out the guard started driving.

It was very quiet until Betty started talking.

"Do you think the front man has a family?" She asked.

Front man?

"He probably does Y/N" the other guard answered her.

Wait

Who the fuck is Y/N?

I stayed still and waited till she answered.

"Shhh remember number 18" she hit him on arm while chuckling.

Number 18?

What the fuck.

"every guards knows who you are and the front man doesn't give a shit at the fact that you basically told us everything about you." The circle mask guard said to her.

"Well yeah that's because I'm his favorite" she remarked at him.

Ok what is going on

"Whatever" the other guard mumbled at her.

Then it all went silent until she said.

"Do you think he has a wife?" She asked him. He just groaned.

...

I felt us going up something and then we didn't move at all. I peaked a little and saw them getting out of the car.

Then Betty went up the stairs and told the other guards something. They made room for her the second they saw her.

I heard the door open and closed my eyes slightly. But instead of a guard a man came in and sat down pretending to be asleep.

The door opened again but this time it was a guard. He grabbed my neck and scanned it with a scanner?

Then he went onto the other man that came in and scanned his neck but the scanned made a noise.

The man got up and staring choking the guard the guard fought back until the other man grabbed his neck and choked him till he was dead.

What in the holy hell

I stayed still and quiet even when the man started taking the guards jumpsuit off and putting it on.

He put the now unmasked guard on the seat and started scanning the other people I'm guessing to not look suspicious.

I heard good steps and then heard a voice "number 29 is everything alright?" The person said.

The man froze and said "Yes, yes everything's ok it was just a struggle to get these peoples player numbers"