thirteen

SAE-BYEOKS POV

"Hey, where did you go?" Player 456 asked me as I walked back into the room with the guards.

He looked at the guards confused but then looked back at me.

"I went to the restroom before and didn't get out till the fight was over they caught me"  I nodded my heads towards the guard who went with the square guard in front.

I walked up to his friends and sat down on the bed behind them.

"Are you alright?" 456 asked 001.

"Huh? The old man replied staring m at the floor.

"All of the...that was dangerous. When did you get up there?"

"We were worried about you, Sir, when you disappeared." 199 continued.

"Nobody here got hurt so that's good." The asshole 218 said.

"Uh,well, at this point. We should know what to call each other. Why don't we go around and talk each other out names now." 456 said to everyone.

"I know your name already, though, Ssangmun-dong." 199 said to him.

456 chuckled and replied "Ssangmun-dong is just my hometown. The name is Seong Gi-hun, Seong-Gi-hun of Ssangmun-dong."

"So then, what about your name?" 218 turned around and asked 199.

"Ali. Ali Abdul"

"And where are you from?" 456 asked or Gi-hun asked.

"Pakistan"

"Pakistan? Where is that?"

"North of India" 218 answered.

"He's right" Ali nodded.

"Of course, he is. This man here went to SNU-"

"Cho Sang-woo" 218 cut Gi-hun off.

Then they all looked at me.

"Come on, really?" I asked them.

Gi-hun clicked his tongue and said "we're all teammates here now. We should really know about each other build up a little trust, okay?"

"Kang Sae-Byeok."

"Sae-Byeok? That's a pretty name. Though I'm not sure how well it fits." I stayed a silent and looked up at him.

"And what is your name, sir? If you don't mind." Ali asked the old man.

"What? My name? Oh. It..." He paused.

"Uh...let me think." He paused again.

"Hold on, it...So...it...They call me..."

"It's okay" Gi-hun chuckled and put his hand on the old man's arm.

"Hey, old man, you must me really shook up today. You know when I'm stressed, my home address slips right out of my head. Along with my social security." Gi-hun patted his arm.

"It'll be okay once you get some rest."

...

Y/Ns POV

The next morning I got ready and went down to the camera room.

"Number 18" The from man said as I walked in.

"Yes sir"

"Do you have anything on the dead player?"

"Not yet sir but I promise I will find something" I replied and sat down in form of a TV.

That's when I saw 101 and 212 heading for the bathroom.

And since no one was supposed to leave the room I got up from my seat and followed them.

Once I got to the restroom I knocked on the door but there was so answer or no noise.

But I swear I heard almost moans?

So I just opened the door and I heard multiple goans and moans coming from a stall.

I walked up to the stall and slowly grabbed my gun then I opened the door and what I saw was traumatizing.

They both paused and looked at me then 101 kicked 212 off of him then covered himself up while she fell on the floor.

"You have 1 minute to cover up if your not down by then I'm killing you both" I said to them as I closed the door and stared at the wall.

"You little bitch" The door opened and 212 grabbed my shoulders "you just keep interrupting stuff"

"Get your hand off my shoulder or I will shoot you in the head" I said as she pulled her hand away immediately.

Then I walked out and they followed behind me.

I was gonna throw up.

I'm sorry for this very short chapter I promise the next one will be longer ily all <33
________________________
Published: 11/17/2021
691 words