four

Long chapter ahead!

SAE-BYEOKS POV

"As you can see, there are two buttons in front of you. If you wish to keep playing press the green button with an O. If you wish to stop playing, then please press the red button with the x instead. After you finish voting, move to the other side of the white line and wait. Voting will be done in reverse order of the numbers on your chests. Player 456, please cast your vote." The masked guard said.

I couldn't help but notice that they kept looking in my direction i don't know if their looking at me or trying to look past me. Earlier when they said they were a women I and I'm betting a lot of other people were shocked.

I wonder how she looks under that mask

These people just kidnapped you shut up

When 456 when up to vote I only hoped he pressed the O. I need to win the money to get my mother over here and get my brother from the orphanage. I cant and won't let him suffer anymore.

And he pressed the X.

Shit

...

Y/N POV

"Player 212" I called. The lady who was begging to be let go earlier pressed the O.

What the shit-

As she was walking back. The man from earlier called out "Have you all gone crazy? We have to leave. We can't keep putting up with this insanity." But before he could continue. The lady interrupted him.

"So what if we leave? Tell me, what changes? Just as bad out there as it is in here, goddamn it." She said with a scoff while walking to the crowd of people.

I was about to call the next player until another man interrupted me.

"She's right! If we stop right now that only helps the ones who are dead. They'll get a 100 million won and not us. We made it through! They're out! That money is ours." He finished. Once again I was about to talk until another man started talking.

"Please! Think about what just happens out there. Come on, lets go!" He finished probably about to cry. "Where am I supposed to go, huh? Out there, I don't stand a chance. I do here. No, I've got nothing out there. Come on, let's finish this thing! I'd rather stay and keep on trying in here than go back to the bullshit out there." The man said. At this point I would have shot him right here.

"You jerk! You got some kind of of death wish? Go die alone!" Player 119 said to him while clutching player 322 jacket.

"Give me your gun" I said to the guard next to me. He immediately handed me his gun while I went and put the gun on the back of the dudes head. Everyone gasped and the men who I had the gun to ducked.

"We will not condone any kind of act that impedes this democratic process. Now, let us resume and continue voting." I said as I walked back to the doors and gave the guard back his gun.

...

As the voting continued it was now the last player. Player 1 aka my boss.

As he went up. I honestly had no idea on what he would choose. Which is why I was so shocked when he pressed the X.

"The majority of the players have voted to terminate the game. Therefore, the game is now terminated." I said to the players still sorta shocked

"Hey! Okay, anybody who wants, they can go. But let the ones who want, stay till the end, though. Half of us has died already! We can't just stop here!." The same super annoying man from earlier said.