one

Y/Ns POV
3 year later

"You have 10 minutes to get ready"

I groaned loudly "will that bitch ever shut up" I thought as I got up and put on my pink jumpsuit along with my mask with a square on it.

I finished getting ready and headed for the door. The frontman made me a superior because I was the only girl guard.

As I walked outside of the room I glanced at the other guards they all nervously looked away because I have said this many times "do not look at your superior unless your superior tell you to look at them."

As I walked passed them they all slowly started following behind

I lead them to the room with all the beds getting ready to see new faces. I opened the doors and saw many confused people walking around as the guards behind me spread next to me.

I walked forward and said "I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all, Everyone hear will participate in six different games over six days, Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize"

"And why would we believe that" A man said.

Yep he's dying first

"Y-You took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here and then you bring us to this strange warehouse and now your saying you pay us if we go and play a few games? He continued "you really expect us to buy that?"

I sighed and said "we reluctantly took all those measures to maintain confidentiality as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the game is over"

"You all... why do you all have masks. Why are you wearing those things." A women asked.

"We do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to any of the participants it's a measure we take to ensure fair games and confidentiality please understand" I replied.

A man with glasses spoke up "Well, I don't believe you one bit. You got that? You tricked us. We were kidnapped. You can make as many excuses as you want to make sure nobody knows you broke the law in here. If your going to make up for that, then your going to need some more"

Fucking asshole

"Player 218, Cho Sang-woo" I turned on the tv above me while the lights dimmed "Age, 46 years. Former team leader of Team Two at Joy Investments siphoned money off from his clients' balances, then invested it in derivatives and future job options and failed. Current loss, 650 million won. 107, Kim Mi-ok, 540 million in debt. 118, Yeong-uk, 1.02 billion in debt. 322, Jung Min-Tae, 880 million in debt. 119, No sang-hun, 1.39 billion in debt. 369, Park Ju-un, 900 million in debt. Every person standing in here in this room is living on the brink of financial ruin. You all have debts that you can't pay off. When we first went to see each of you not a single one of you trusted us. But as you all know, we played a game and as promised, give you money when you won, And suddenly. Everyone here trusted us. You called us and volunteered to participate in this game of your own free will. So this is it, I'll give you one last chance to choose" I continued "will you go back to living your old depressing lives getting chased by your creditors? Or will you act and seize this last opportunity we're offering here?" I finished.

Everyone started mumbling

"Hey! which games are we playing here? A other man asked.

"In order to play fair we cannot disclose any information about the games ahead of time." I replied.

A man raised there hand "One question." He said "if we win, how much do we get?."

I raised my hand and pressed the button on the remote as the piggy bank came down "Your prize money will be accumulated in there after every game we will disclose the amount of everyone after the first game is over. If you do not wish to participate then please let us know at this time." I said to the crowd of people

-Time Skip-

As everyone got into lines and signed the contract I stood in the back observing until this girl walked up and signed the contract

Shes pretty

Wait no y/n dont be a dumb shit your a superior and she's just a dumb player.

I cleared my throat and waited until everyone signed the contract and then I saw him ll-nam

Cheeky little shit

He was the one who told the frontman to make me a superior and then when he told me he would be participating in the games this week just for fun I was shocked he usually just sits and observes but I guess this week was different.

As everyone finished signing and the music started playing the annoying women on the PA started talking.

"Attention, all players. The first game is about to begin. Please follow the staffs instructions and please make your way towards the first game"

I opened the doors and walked to wear the doll was while the other guards lead the players to the stairs I also caught a glimpse of the girl from earlier

I love her freckles

I snapped out of it and started speed walking trying to get the girl out of my mind.

SAE-BYEOKS POV

I saw the person with the square mask on their head look in my direction a lot.

Weirdo

The guards brought us into this room with multiple shapes and colors.

"Please look into the camera. Smile."

The women on the PA announced I went into the booth thingy and just blankly looked at the camera. I followed the rest of the people onto the weird stairs.

We were lead into these dark rooms that opened up into this big room with a creepy looking doll on the end of it.

What did I get myself into

Hii first chapter what did y'all think? Im sorry if my writing sucks but I promise I will get better
____________________________
Published: 10/14/2021
1043 words