nine

SAE-BYEOKS POV

"Hey, what did you see? huh?" The lady asked me as we walked back to our beds. I stayed quiet.

"Come on. What did you see?" She pleaded more.

I took her hand off my shoulder and said "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? Just tell me now. Hey. What did you see? You must have seen something. You were up there for so long. Come on." She kept pleading but I just told her I will tell her tomorrow.

...

It was now morning and the PA women started talking.

Attention it is now time for breakfast. All players, please form a line in the center of the room.

"Hey. What did you see? Tell me now. It's the morning now, you said you would. You were in there for a while, so go on." The lady once again kept asking me.

"Masked guys with pots, and they were melting  liquid down there." I told her.

"What was it?" She asked me.

"I couldn't tell what" I told her calmly.

Dumbledore-

Sorry sorry

"Goddamn it. I had to put on the whole show just to save your life back there, and you couldn't tell?" She exclaimed at me.

I just stayed silent and then said "I smelled it, though".

"What did it smell like?" She asked me.

"Sugar or something" I told her.

"You kidding me? Are you saying there were melting sugar in there?"

"I think they were."

"So, it was just that?" She asked me. I nodded.

She sighed and continued talking "Girl. look, if you aren't telling me everything I'll bring your eyes out with my cigarettes."

I looked up at her with my eyes widened.

She stood back up and exhaled "I guess I'm hungry. I'm craving something sweet."

She walked away while saying "Goddamn it"

I couldn't tell her what Y/N said I promised.

Flashback

"My names not Betty its Y/N"

She let go off my wrist and put on her mask.

"What's the next game?" I asked her.

"I saw them. Melting sugar" I continued until she finally sighed and said "Dalgona. Pick a easy shape"

And then she walked away and left me confused in the bathroom.

Flashback over

...

Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make you way towards the game hall. I will not repeat the introduction.

The PA women started talking and then repeated the introduction again

Yes I am too lazy to type that again <3

Y/Ns POV

I walked behind the guards who were pushing the boxes.

The other guards trailed behind me with their guns.