twelve

Y/Ns POV

I walked out of the players bathroom and into the room with the beds I looked at the clock and saw it was one minute till bed time.

I carefully walked past a players bed but as i was passing the lights turned off and I froze it was completely silent until all you heard was a scream next thing I felt was someones hand on my neck and a sort of stick hit my side.

As they were about to hit me again I grabbed the person weapon and hit them across the face they fell back with and hit the rim of the beds which killed them.

I breathed heavily all that was heard was sounds of hitting and yells.

I snapped out of it and remembered Sae-Byeok. I quickly ran for her bed and noticed she wasn't there I frantically looked for her until another player threw a punch at me.

I blocked the punch and kicked them in the stomach.

I quickly moved past them and looked for Sae-byeok everywhere but then I saw a player pin her against the wall while trying to hit her with a bar.

I immediately ran for her and grabbed the other person by the shoulders throwing them off her.

"Hey, hey are you ok?" She flinched away from me as I reached for her cheek.

But when she looked at me her eyes widened.

"Y/N?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes let's go come on" I replied as I dragged her arm towards the restroom.

THIRD PERSONS POV

The front man watched as two players dragged themselves to the restroom.

Player 067 and Player 222

Wait

Player 222 was dead.

The front man approached the TV and looked closely at the screen.

222 was dragging 067 but why did she look familiar.

He told the guards to go stop the fight and bring him 222

They all immediately into the elevators that would bring them to the room with beds

Y/Ns POV

I dragged Sae-Byeok to the restroom and then made sure nobody saw us.

"Why are you in a players outfit?" She asked her hands in her pocket and her.

"Roleplay?" I said a little to quickly.

"Roleplay? You're into Roleplay?"

"Just this once"

"Are you sure or did you almost expose your identity just because you wanted to protect me?" She walked towards me making me back up till my back hit the sink.

"I don't know what your talking about" I replied as she got extremely close to my face.

"Well-" She was cut off by someone pounding on the door.

"Come out I know your in there!" I heard a guard say.

I looked back at Sae-Byeok and grabbed her sweater pulling her into a stall.

"Come out or I'll get you out" The guard yelled.

"How did they know we went in here?" Sae-Byeok asked me.

I looked at her and said "the cameras."

And then I realized it. If the front man watched the cameras. He saw my face. He has seen my face before.

I looked up at the vent on top of us and asked Sae-Byeok "do you have a knife?."

She took out a pocket knife from her pocket and handed to me.

I climbed up on top of the toilet while the guard kept telling us he's going the open the door.

I opened the vent and handed Sae-Byeok back her knife.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"I have to get back to my room these vents lead to there" I said as I lifted myself and went into the vent.

But before I kept crawling I looked back at her.

"I put my suit and mask in the trash can. Can you get it?"

She looked down at the trash can that was facing upside down and turned it around

I know bad hiding place

She gave me the suit and mask that fell out of it.

"Thanks" I took it from her hand and started crawling back in the vent as I heard her close the vent door.

I also heard the guard breaking the door open and Sae-Byeok complain about barging in while she was using bathroom.

I kept making weird turns until I finally found my room.

I dropped from the vent and i was relieved when I remembered I don't have a camera since I told the front man "it was an invasion of privacy"

I quickly put my jumpsuit and mask on my table and changed into my white shirt and pants.

I went under my covers and tried to fall asleep but then I heard a knock on my door.

I pretended to sleep and didn't move at all.

But then my door opened and I got up from the covers.

"He-"

"We need you to find this player"

The front man handed me a picture of me grabbing Sae-Byeok and dragging her to the bathroom.

I looked up at him and asked "who's this?"

"That's what we want to know L/N their wearing a dead players outfit so we need you to investigate first talk to 067 she knows something" He said as he looked at me then my jumpsuit.

"Tomorrow morning you look for this person and you find them" He said as he closed my door and the lights turned off leaving the room pitch black.

I put the picture on my table and went back to bed.

How am I gonna explain this

Thank you for 10k reads!! Ily <3
_______________________
Published: 11/14/2021
944 words

Guard ✶ Kang Sae-Byeokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें