eleven

Note: this is your pov from the other chapter

Y/Ns POV

"Uh I didn't get anything. Where's the rest?" Player 271 asked the guard in front of him.

I looked at the carts and noticed there was no food.

But we prepared enough

Huh

"Hey, we didn't get our meals either." She started counting how many people were left.

"Five meals are missing, Ma'am." She yelled at the guards in front.

I walked closer to the front "We prepared food for the exact number of players."

"Then where is ours? Please ma'am we need to eat" 271 yelled and lunged at me.

I quickly took out my gun from my holster and pointed it at his head.

"It was prepared for the exact number."

"Excuse me" A women from the other side of the room said. "It was them. They... skipped the line and got seconds. I saw it." The some pointed at player 101 and his "friends".

"Hey, what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never seen a guy eat before is that it? Shit" 101 said and went back to eating his egg.

271 walked up to them and yelled "Who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate."

"Ah. So, uh, is this yours? Is your name on it? 'Cause I sure don't see anything." 101 said as him and his "friends" laughed.

"I'm sorry" He said sarcastically and drank his drink.

"Give me that!" 271 yelled and lunged at 101.

They both fought for the drink but in the end the glass fell and broke.

"You little shit, goddamn it." 101 said as he grabbed 271s sweater and punched him in the face.

101 walked up to 271 and kept punching his side.

I was about to go foreword and stop this until the front man spoke into my ear piece.

"Don't interfere" He told me.

I slowly walked back to my spot and stood there and watched as 101 was kicking 271 side until he was not longer breathing.

101 walked back to his "friends" as 218 walked up to 271s most likely dead body.

"Hey, you okay? Hey, wake up." 218 or The asshole checked 271s pulse when he wasn't responding.

He stood up and said "he's gone."

All the players started murmuring. 456 kneeled down beside 271 and called out "Uh, hello, guards. Can someone do something?."

He looked up at us and yelled "Hey, don't you hear that?" He stood up and walked to us.

"A person died. The man there just died." He stopped in front of me. When I didn't say anything he turned around and pointed.

"Look, that man was killed. That's bastard... That bastard just killed him" He pointed at 101 then looked back at me.

Once again when I didn't say anything he looked back at 101 and yelled "He just killed someone over there! He just died" He looked up and started walking around " Cant you hear me. Huh?" He kept looking up until he spotted the camera.

"Help us now! A man just died! We shouldn't be killing each other like this" He yelled at the camera.

It was completely silent until the PA women said.