three

Y/Ns POV

After the game was done and only half the players survived. We sent the players back to the room with the beds while i went to the help burn all of the body's.

When we were done we started walking to the room. The other guards got their guns while I just kept walking.

When the door to the room opened everybody stood up.

"You have all made it through the first game. Congratulations. Your moving on. I will now announce the results of the first game.." I said. The little tv on top of me started counting down numbers.

"Out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game." The second I said this everyone started murmuring.

"Mister, Please. Listen I'm so so-" before she could finish what she was saying. I interrupted her.

"I'm a women"

They all seemed shocked by this but the girl kept going.

"Ma'am I swear I will pay what I owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all." She got on her knees and started begging.

"Please, ma'am. I have a child. Oh! So young, I need to register, and I still need to name my child, ma'am. Please ma'am let me leave." She kept begging and crying and starting to annoy me. Soon a bunch of people started begging to leave.

What a bunch of pussies.

I took a deep breath and said "There seem to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance."

"A chance? We play some kids games. And you shoot us. You want me to choose that? That's some chance." A man said on the verge of tears.

"We may be in debt, ma'am but that doesn't justify killing us all." Another man finished

"This is just a game" I said to all the players. I was going to continue until.

"Killing everyone out there was a game to you, huh?" A other man yelled at me.

"They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you just follow the rules you can leave this place safely with the prize money we promised." I said calmly. (hArRy pOtTeR dID yOu pUt yOuR nAmE iN tHe gObLeT oF fIrE!?)

Sorry sorry

"Just keep your damn money. I don't care! Let me just go home. That's all I want." Another player said.

Then everyone started begging.

I looked around and met eyes with the girl from earlier well she met my mask while I met her eyes.

Her eyes are so pretty.

No shut up.

I cleared my throat and said to the players "Consent form clause 1. A player is not allowed to stop playing." I reminded them about the rules.

"Come on! You think you can get away with this, huh? The police will come. They'll bust in here any minute now. They'll be here since we all disappeared." The same annoying man from earlier said.

"Yeah. And I bet they have everybody's phones tracked here already. Look at all your hostages. You're doomed If you don't let us go!" The also same annoying man from earlier said. I was getting so fed up.

"We're all dead!"

I pulled the gun from my holster and shot it in the air.

They all flinched and ducked. The guards behind me pointed their guns at the players.

I put the gun down and slowly said "Consent form clause 2. A player who refuses to play will be eliminated."

"Consent form clause 3. If all the players agreed to stop playing, the games are allowed to end. Or am I wrong?" The man from earlier said to me.

Im gonna punch the living daylight-

My thoughts were interrupted when the front man started talking in the earpiece he gave me before the games.

"Tell him he is correct" he simply said to me.

I took a deep breath and calmly said "You are correct."

"So let's vote on ending this. If the majority wishes to leave this place, then everyone gets to go home, right?" The man continued.

"All right, as you wish. We will take a vote to decide on the termination of the game." I said trying to contain my anger

"But before we vote, let me announce the prize money for the game as previously promised." I announced while taking the remote out of my pocket and pointing to the piggy bank.

As the money dropped into the piggy bank all the players suddenly looked more interested.

"A total off 255 players were eliminated during the first game. A hundred million won is at stake per player. Therefore, 25.5 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far. If you wish to give up on playing, the 25.5 billion won will be sent to the bereaved families of the late players, 100 million won each. However, you will all return home empty-handed."I said to them.

"Uh ma'am so then, if we complete all six games, how much do we get?" The women who was begging to go home said.

"Since there were 456 players, the total prize money is 45.6 billion won. And with that we will now begin the voting.

Thank you for over 600 reads!!
Sorry for short chapter like I said before their will be longer ones in
the future. But for now i will see you all in the next chapter bye!
________________________
Published: 10/18/2021
926 words