ten

I'm sorry for the spam y'all got I unpublished and republished this book cuz I accidentally posted a chapter that wasn't ready but anyways enjoy this super short chapter <3

SAE-BYEOKS POV

Attention, players. I will now announce the results of the second game. Out of the 187 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated.

The money came out of the tube and dropped into the piggy bank.

The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.9 billion won.

...

Attention your mealtime begins now. All players please form a line in the center of the room.

I walked in a line and looked up front at the guards thats when I noticed
Y/N standing in the middle talking to a guard behind her.

I grabbed my meal and sat down. Everyone had their meal by now and their was only a couple people still in line but there was no food on the carts.

"Where's the rest?" The man in front asked the guard.

"Hey we didn't get a meal either." The women behind him said

"One, two, three, four, five. Five meals are missing. sir," She continued on.

Y/N walked in front a little and told them "We prepared food for the exact number of players."

I stood up from my spot to get a better view.

"Then where is ours? Please, Ma'am, we need to eat." The man yelled and lunged at her while she took her gun out and pointed it at his head.

"It was prepared for the exact number." She said to him.

"Excuse me. It was them. They skipped the line and got second. I saw it." A women from the other side of the room called out and pointed at 101 and his followers.

"Hey, what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never seen a guy eat before. is that it? Shit" 101 said. The other man who was complaining walked up to him.

"Who do you think you are? That's my food you just ate." He yelled at them.

"Ah. So, uh, is this yours? Is your name on it? 'Cause I sure don't see anything." 101 replied as him and his "friends" laughed.

"I'm sorry" He said again before drinking his drink.

The other man lunged at him "give me that." He said and started to try and take the bottle from 101s hand.

"Give it back. It's mine. Give it back to me!" He yelled as the bottle fell on the battle and broke.

"You little shit, goddamn it." 101 said and grabbed the other man by his sweater.

"Why did you break it, you jerk? How was this, huh?" 101 said before he punched the guy in the face.

"How come a scrawny guy like you is so greed about food? You piece of shit" He yelled as he kicked 271s side.

"Hey, listen up. You should learn how to share." He said before continuing to kick the guy in his side.

I looked at the guards and saw Y/N walk up before stopping and walking back.

What?

__________________________
Published: 11/8/2021
526 words