five

Y/Ns POV

I walked into the room with a bunch of tv's around it and the players numbers on the floor. I walked up to the front man and asked him "what do we do know?."

"We keep an eye on them, and then we give them another chance to participate" he replied to me. At that moment the tv's changed to a view of the people with blind folds on their head and just in their underwear in the car. I immediately spotted Sae-Byeok and I just hoped she would return.

I sighed and nodded. As I walked away I spotted ll-nam but he was fully clothed and didn't have a blindfold.

What is he up to

...

It's has been literally a day and the front man was already asking me to go to 067s house and give her the card.

Of course i couldn't wear the mask and the suit since that would look suspicious so I just went with a hoodie and some sweatpants.

The front man told me she wouldn't be at her house so I just knocked one time and no one answered. As I was bending down to put the card under her door.

The door opened.

Shit

"Who are you and what are you doing?" She asked me

I slowly got up and showed her my face. I took a deep breath and said "Hi neighbor I just moved in and uh I found this card under my doorstep and I have never seen anything like this in my life so I called the number on back of the card and the man or whatever told me if I wanted to play games for money but of course I can't because of my family so I was wondering if you wanted to it's a great opportunity" I said to her with the biggest smile.

She looked me up and down then cleared her throat.

I got her now

Until she grabbed the front of my hoodie and slammed me against a wall.

"Who are you and who do you work for I know damn well someone won't just leave this at your door so tell me right fucking know who you are and don't lie to me." she spat at me.

"I told you already I'm your neighbor and I work at home depot is that good enough for you." I said to her with a fake scared expression.

She chuckled "bullshit" she spat at me again.

"Look I don't know what you want me to tell you ok I told you this was left under my door step." I spat back at her

"Who are you"she gritted to her teeth.

"Betty, Betty Marshal" I said to her slowly.

She slowly let me go and grabbed the card from my hand.

I straightened out my hoodie and looked up at her and said "Now do you believe me?."

She cleared her throat "yeah um I'm sorry."

"Its alright. Well I got to get home and make my wife dinner she's always super cranky when she gets home" I chuckled.

She took her eyes off the card and said to me "wife?."

I paused and started making a fake scenario in my head "yeah wife tomorrows our 1 year anniversary." I said hoping she bought that.

"Well then she's a lucky women" she mumbled under breath.

"What was that?" I said to her a little shocked.

"I uh said congratulations" she said probably panicking a little.

"Thank you well i gotta go it was nice meeting you" I said backing up a little.

"Yeah and once again I'm sorry for the whole slamming you against a wall."

"Dont worry about it" I chuckled and started walking away.

SAE-BYEOKS POV

God her laugh

I should follow her just to make sure she gets home safe

As I started following behind her I noticed she was walking towards a car

That's weird I thought she had to go home and make dinner for her wife.

Ugh she has a wife

And that's when I saw the car she got into
Was the same car that picked me up. A figure was next to her.

Wait

A guard

A guard was next to her.

My breathing hitched.

What is she doing with a guard.

And then my breathing hitched even more when I saw her put on a mask with a square on it...

Hello so I'm back from my little break and I will be updating more and sorry for the short chapter.

Thoughts on today's chapter?
________________________
Published: 10/24/2021
773 words