Friendly Competition

A/N: good old family bonding; you decide the details ig lol (I know I published this, it's in my notifications, why did it turn back into a draft?)

"NONONONONONONONONONONO-"

Henrik's wrist hit the table more gently than he'd expected, yet he hissed, letting free all his frustrations at the prospect of being beat in an arm wrestle. Of course, there'd been no real bet; the hero would always have the upper hand.

"Hah!" Jackie screeched, pulling his hand away, completely sweat-free much to Henrik's dismay and his own sweaty palm he had to wipe on his pants. "Chase, get over here! Your turn to lose!"

Chase smiled, getting into position for the next round. "Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but that's not going to happen." The slightly sinister edge to his tone made Jackie sit straighter, grinning defiantly. "Try not to freak out like Schneep did."

"Bet."

"On your marks," Henrik started. Jackie's eyes flashed.

"Get set." Chase narrowed his focus in on their joined fists.

"GO."

The beginning seconds of the fight looked like a genuine struggle, and Jackie was feeling it, but winning so easily against the doctor even when the man had such defined muscles made his ego skyrocket, forcing him to act like there was nothing wrong.

Meanwhile, on Chase's end, there really wasn't a problem. He held tight, feeling Jackie's resolve growing weaker, his hand slowly going down. Jackie was beginning to break with the pressure, and it took all Chase had to not yawn and finish it now, seeing how hard Jackie would really try.

"How the fuck?"

"Shhh."

Their hands lowered, Jackie's arm shaking, while Chase was just starting to grow tired. The resounding "BANG" shook the whole table as he finally got bored enough and let loose.

The room went quiet. "...damn, Chase." Marvin whistled.

Jackie's mouth gaped open, watching Chase get up and stretch. Chase looked to him, grinning with a glint in his eye. "Told you. But that was only my first fight; who's next?"