43

Steven

"Why! Why the hell did you let her go!" I shouted at Monica.

"This has to stop," she said not taking her eyes off me.

"It will stop when I kill her," I said pissed off.

"And then what? You are going to be living miserably for the rest of your life like David. No, your different, okay. And better than anyone else" she said bursting into tears.

"Please, don't let your anger take over and destroy your life," she said embracing me in her arms.

"Still defending my father," I said pushing her away.

"No! That is not what I'm saying" she said trying to calm down.

"It's always David that is right and I'm the one that is wrong," I said turning to leave.

I had to catch Clara.

"I love you and David the same. And I know one day you will see what I'm telling you is the truth" she said walking beside me.

"Leave me! Go after Clara that's the only thing you care about" I shouted.

She tried holding my arm but I stopped walking and turned around pushing her away.

She looked shocked and hurt by my actions. But she was also a traitor like everyone else.

"Steven, pleas..." She started to say.

"Leave! Leave now before I do something I could regret the rest of my life" I said clenching my hand into a fist.

She was ready to start arguing when her phone started to ring.

I turned and left in a hurry.

I needed to find Clara before she told David about me.

Clara

Everyone is crazy.

I just need to find Jack and Diego before anything bad happened to them.

The only one that knew was Veronica.

But she was insane.

I need David's help.

The only place I could think about was going to David's place. But it was too risky with Steven around.

I had to contact Dr. James.

I finally arrive at a highway.

The only thing I could do was stay and hide behind some trees waiting for cars to drive by.

After a long time of waiting, I saw lights from far away.

I was ready to jump out when someone grabbed me from behind.

"Ahh...let go" I shrieked.

"It's fine it's me your father," David said letting go.

"How did you find me?" I asked shocked.

"Your brother told me he saw you around this area. He was worried sick about you" he said forcing a smile.

"I..." I was furious at Steven but I couldn't snitch on my only brother. My father would kill him if he found out.

I knew that we were both involved in this crap without a way out.

"David we need to help Diego and Jack. I need to save them..." I said desperately.

"Sweety you need to be strong. There is nothing you can do" he mumbled.

"What! What do you mean! Did you...Did you kill them" I said swaying my hands to hit him?

"I would never hurt you or anyone that you care about," he said upset.

"That witch I'm going to kill her!" I said clenching my fist turning to leave.

"Don't I'll take care of her. She is targeting me not you. Stay with my people they will do everything you and Steven ask them to do" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.

"No, you will be doing exactly what she wants. Let me go. She will regret being born" I said struggling to get freed.

"No, it started with your mother and me so it will end with both of us," he said firmly.

Steven

My father walked in with Clara behind him she was so quiet it was creepy at first.

I observed my father for any signs that she told him what I was planning to do. But he just looked at me and forced a smile.

" Steven I want you to take care of Clara. I will be heading out to solve something that I needed to do for a long time" he said staring at me.

"Steven don't let him go, please" Clara pleaded grabbing my arm.

"Ill take care of clara don't worry father" I said ignoring Clara's pleading.

"David please don't go" clara said embracing him.

"I must both of you are in danger and I won't allow Veronica to harm you like she has done already. Steven take care and I'm proud of you son...both of you" he said as he turned to leave.

Clara rushed behind him but I quickly grabbed her by the arm.

"What must be, will be. So let him go" I said throwing her against the floor.

"Don't you feel anything for him. He was always there for you" she said clenching her hand into a fist.

"No. And you should be glad that I'm being generous" he said as he signal someone to grab me and dragged me towards a car.

"Go to hell! I hate you!" she screamed as loud as she could.

"Hate you more, sis" I chuckled.

"What should we do with her?" One of my man said.

"Take her to my dearest friend mike. He knows what he has to do" I said waving at my sister as she kept fighting to get out of the car.

"Also kill anyone that is loyal to my father. No one else should know where she is not even David that will be his punishment if he makes it back" I said walking away from him.

I finally felt at peace.

All my enemies were away from me now I had to get Monica to do what I wish.

I took my phone and called her.

"Hi, Steven" she answered enthusiastically.

"David is died" I said emotionless.

"What! How.. what happened?" She said serious.

"Veronica killed him. They fight until death. Clara left in a hurry to stop them. I.. I tried to stop her but she escaped" I said trying to sound sad.

"No, it can't be" she said upset.

"Tell me where your at I will go meet you" I said already planning how to make her regret not being on my side.