Dr. James

I was dragged out of the car towards an old building.

I was terrified.

Nothing good ever happens in places like this.

"Please, don't do this" I plead struggling to free myself.

"Shut it," one of my captives said annoyed.

Someone was waiting for me inside.

"Let her go already," Dr. James said annoyed.

I was shocked to see him standing in front of me. I could feel my body shaking from fear.

He was not the person I thought he was.

I took a few steps back looking around me for a way out.

"Clara looks at me," James said in a soft tone and walked slowly towards me.

"Stay away! Don't come closer or swear that you will regret it!" I shouted as I turned and flee from there.

I ran for a few minutes but nobody chased me.   

"I don't want to hurt you. I just want to talk" Dr. James said from a distance.

"Talk then but nothing you say will change the way I feel about you. You were always on their side. You betrayed my trust. I want you to stay far away from me!" I yelled blinking away my tears.

"I just want to help you.." he started to say upset.

"The only way you can help me is to save David from Veronica. But you don't have the guts to do anything other than to save your skin" I said glaring at him.

He was almost near me.

"Your father had this planned. He won't die without putting a fight first. You're important to him.  You just have to wait here with me until he comes looking for you" he said not looking me in the eye.

"There is something you are not saying," I said crossing my arms.

"Steven will pay with his life for betraying your father. So don't worry about him or think that he will know your not dead like he thought" he said with a sigh.

"I won't let him. He will have to kill me first before I allow him to hurt steven" I said feeling my face heat up from anger.

"He wants you dead," Dr. James said surprised to see my reaction.

"He is only doing what he has been taught to do," I said annoyed.

"Your father will not think that way.." he started to say.

"He will have to. Because the only way he will kill Steven will be going through me first" I said walking back to the old building.

Monica

The noise from outside my house got my attention.

"Steven is that you," I said walking towards the noise.

My son Steven was devasted because of his father's death. I was so out of it the man that was always there for me had died.

I tried to calm down and looked around grabbing the broom to defend myself.

I walked towards the entrance door hesitating to unlock the door.

"Steven are you outside?" I asked loudly tightening my grip on the stick of the broom.

I slowly unlocked the door and with the last amount of courage slammed the door open.

There was no one outside.

My heart started to beat faster.

Something was wrong.

I turned quickly inside in locked the door.

Before I knew it I was thrown against the ground. Surrounded by a bunch of guys.

"Hi, dear," Steven said with a smirk on his face.

"Steven, what is this?" I asked hugging my knees against my chest.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He said snapping his fingers to get someone to get him a chair.

"Steven, please stop. I know you want revenge but you can't hurt the people that are trying to help you" I said my voice shaking.

"Really, When did you help me. You were always on David's side so don't act as you care about me now" Steven said glaring at me.

"You think your the only one that has problems? Please we all have problems so don't act like the victim. Just to hurt others" I said getting up slowly. But was pushed back to the ground by Steven.

"Steven please let me go," I said struggling to get free.

"I will but with one condition. I need you to prove to me that you're loyal to me. If you do I will spare your life" he said kneeling so we could be at the same eye level.

"What more can I do to prove that I care about you and treat you like a son," I said coldly.

"I want you to personally kill my beautiful sister with your own hands. Show my father that you are not his little servant. That you do not need him now and never" he said grabbing my chin and smiling with arrogance.

"You know that your father will kill you if he finds out," I said stubbornly.

"I know but it will be a fight between him and me. I know he will win against my mother and that makes me so pissed of. Even if she is fake she is still my mother you know that right. It hurts you know. I am still human" he said for a moment looking sad but he quickly hide his feelings.

"Your father is only trying to protect you and your sister..." I started to say.

"He is only protecting his bloodline. He never thought about me. Not even for a second so don't try to make me feel guilty" he said interrupting me.

" I prefer death. Kill me, kill me if you want but I never will regret loving you like a son. I am not perfect but I tried my best to be the mother you always needed. Kill me! Kill me! I just want you to know that I love you and I'm proud of you for trying to change!" I shouted as I  busted into tears.

He stood up and looked at me upset.

He walked a couple of  feets away.