Ch1

Carter was under his lab working on a secret project he had been working on for months. He calculated a couple formulas on a whiteboard hanging crooked on the wall in front of him. His blue-grey eyes scanning the formulas before nodding in approval. He took out a blueish liquid from a bottle he had stored in the cabinets below a tabletop, he had at most 8. He poured some into a small test tube and set in on a rack. He took out a bottle of a purplish liquid and did the same for it, he had four bottled of this liquid in the cabinets. He tilted his head at the calculations one last time.

"1:0.5 ratio, that sounds correct." Carters voice was a little high pitched but gruff in a way. He looked over at a mouse he had bought for a test. He didn't like using mice, he preferred to use plants or something more, dead, but this was the only thing available last minute. It was a young mouse, tiny and fluffy, but that was to change soon.

Carter took the mouse upstairs along with the test tubes and headed upstairs to his house. It was a fairly large house, massive living room, 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It was home, Carter set the mouse on the table along with the test tubes. He sighed, worried about if the mouse would feel anything. He took the mouse out of the cage, the mouse squeaked in joy about being held, it was an odd one. He gently carried the companion over to the couch and held him for a while.

Tolveck entered the house and set his work bag on the floor next to the door. He notices a cage on the table, open, with a pair of test tubes. He looks over at his roommate, Carter. He seemes to just sit there stroking something. Tolveck decides to get a closer look.

"Hey-a Carter, whatcha got there?" Tolveck leaned over the back of the couch.

"A mouse, she- she's for an experiment." Carter held the mouse up to his face, the black beady eyes bringing comfort to Carters scattered mind. Tolveck nodded. Carter got up and put the mouse away.

"What experiment? If you don't mind me asking." He followed Carter over tho the set up. He picked up the purple test tube.

"Its, um, uh, I don't know if you want to know." Carter locked up the cage and turned to his friend. Tolveck now held both test tubes.

"So you won't mind if I drink them?" Tolveck said jokingly. Carters let out a forced laaugh before glanceing back to him. He pointed to the mouse.

"Thats the eperiment. Don't drink them!" Carter went to take them away but Tolveck held them above him, Tolveck was a bit taller than Carter. Tolveck took some sips from both of them and gave some drops to the mouse. Carter immediately tried to get Tolveck to down the whole purple mixture. Tolveck gave in but downed both at the same time.

"Ooo, sweet and sour. You gotta lying, this is that liquid cany stuff!"

"Tolveck, you imbecile! Oh no no no no! You've messed all calculations up! SHIT!" Carter yelled as he saw the mouse slowly balooning outward and slowly getting larger. Carter opened the cage and took the mouse out. She used to be the size of his palm but she was now almost the size of two hands and getting larger! Tolveck looked wide-eyed at the mouse. A warm tingly feeling washing over him. His spine and bones started hurting like hell.

"That aint fucking candy!?" Tolveck yelled. Carted held the still growing mouse, it now looked like a over weight ferret.

"The purple one was a highly concentrated solution of nutrients and the blue one, it makes you produce stem cells at a massive amount of time. Basically like my mouse over here, you will become a massive giant, or slightly taller than a house, and the nutrients will have you gain muscle along with weight, to help you live at that size. What you did my dear friend, was doom yourself." Carter set his small cat sized mouse on the floor, she had stoped growing but was still gaining weight. Tolveck looked down at himself, the tingly feeling was growing stronger by the second, and the pain in his bones intensified. He looked at Carter, but he had ran downstairs to grab more blue to even out the effects.

Tolveck was beginning to gain weight, he felt as his skin stretched and loosened with the stem cells replacing ripped skin cells. His belly was filling his shirt rapidly, but then his shirt loosened. He tilted his head at the feeling, but he was soon more worried about his ever growing body. His arms were becoming blobs of fat and muscle while his belly was slowly falling to the ground. The new muscles in his legs were the only thing holding him up. He looked over at the mouse. She had finished but looked like a tabby had eaten a roast chicken in one bite.

Tolveck felt his growing body, the soft skin spreading through his fingers. It was sensitive so he decided to just let it be. His bones ached dimly, but the pain worsened and he started to gain height. He almost yelled at the amount of pain taking over his body. His massive belly turned into a large muffin top as he grew, the pain was immense. He bit his lip, trying to keep the screams in. The mouse scurried around the floor, finding the test tubes Tolveck had dropped with out noticing. It began licking the inside of them, taking every last drop of the mixtures.

HOW AM I GONNA GET THROUGH THIS!

Hiya, author Mojo here, hows Chapter 1? Got any suggestions o ideas, please let me know in the comments. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I'll try to upload when I can. Have fun!

Word count: 1011