Ch 11

Julian drove down the road, blasting their music and singing along. They pulled into theirs and Haleys apartment and turned the ignition off. They let the song finish and clambered off the motor bike. They headed to the door unlocked it. They let it creak open. They clambered up the stairs to their apartment.
He stepped inside, taking his gear off as he walked. They poked their head inside and didn't see anyone, suprizing. They entered fully and made their way to the kitchen. They poured themselves a glass of water and turned to head for their room. A burst of water hit their face and a sour taste filled their mouth. Julian heard her snicker.
"Whoops! Must've tripped!" Julian heard her taunt. They picked up a towel and ruffled their hair with it.
"What the hell was in that crap!?" Julian yelled at her. Their hair stuck in clumps.
"Haleys new perfume thing, smells and sticks!" She replied happily as she left.
"VALENA! Get Your Butt Back Here!" Julian called after her. They chugged their glass of water. Julian calmed down after feeling a banging headache coming on. They refilled their glass and took a couple pills of ibuprofen. And with that they went to bed.

* * * * * * * * *

Haley and Carter rested on Tolvecks hand, F sat on Blaze's shoulder. Carter and Haley had to crane their necks to look up at Blaze. He held his hand out in front of him as F began to climb down. Haley glanced up and noticed Tolveck smiling down at them. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked away. Tolveck stifled a laugh and smiled down at the two. Carter was leaned against his fingers, curled a up and bit his thumb in thought. F signaled Blaze to place them on top of his head and he complied. Haley watched in wonder as he meticulously placed them on top. Tolveck glanced up at F, they waved wildly at him.
"So, pizza party?" Blaze asked quietly. Haley saw F's eyes brighten. Tolveck lightly shrugged, bringing Carter back to earth. Haley was fine with some pizza, she had a bunch back at her place, maybe her and Tolveck could go pick it up. Tolveck and her must have had the same idea 'cause he replied:
"Haley and I could go pick some up while Carter hangs out with you. If that's OK." He looked down and smiled at her, Carter looked up confused. Blaze nodded.
"Sounds like a plan. Carter," Blaze held out the hand with F perched on the edge. Carter shrunk back, he didn't really trust Blaze, especially with his life. Blaze recognised this and scooched F over onto Tolvecks hand, Tolveck brought up his other hand for eveyone could be comfortable. Blaze jumped, shrunk down, and landed on Tolvecks hands.
"OK... so, um, I'll just uh," Tolveck gently placed his hands on the floor while F, Blaze, and lastly Carter climbed off. He lifted his hand as Haley peered over the edge. She waved to Blaze and the others and they all waved back. And with that, Tolveck made his way to Haleys apartment.

Writer here! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, highly recommend checking out some of my other books, some of the chemistry and story is tied in with them, so yea. See you in the next one!
-Mojo

   Word count: 563