𝟟

-🄹🄰🄲🄾🄱-

I looked at Kevin sitting at the bar and tapping his fingers on the counter. I smiled. He's adorable. Asking me to make him pancakes for dinner? Cutest thing I've ever seen. I will never be over that.

I flipped the last pancake, waiting a bit before taking it out of the pan. Once they were done, I turned around and slid them to Kevin. I put my elbows on the counter and placed my head in my hands.

"Here you go, baby." Kevin turned red.

"Don't- don't call me that." I tilted my head at him. 

"Why not?"

"Because...why?"

"Fair enough, babe." I got up and walked to the fridge, getting a glass of water. I took a sip, heading back to where Kevin sat. He immediately made grabby hands towards me. "What?" He pointed to the glass of water, then continued to make grabby hands. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, smiling, and handed him the glass. He wrapped both hands around it, taking a sip. He giggled, confusing me.

"We just kissed."

"Oh, hush!" I took the cup back from him, finishing the water and putting the cup in the sink. When I turned back around, Kevin was back to making the grabby hands.

"What? I don't have anything to give you, honey."

"Pick me up..." He lazily slurred. Oh. My. God. Sleepy Kevin is adorable. I walked over to the other side of the and and he spun his chair, keeping his arms in the air. I picked him up and made sure he wrapped his arms and legs around my body.

"Let's go to bed, okay, baby?" Kevin nodded his head, eyelids already drooping.

🍇

hi! this was kind of just a short filler chapter for fun and cause lydia was about to murder me-

anyways, IT'S MY MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY, EVERYONE SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMYYYYYYY (and jongho)

byebye now, have a good week and stan day6