9

After...that...Kevin immediately fell asleep, attached to my chest. I stayed awake for a while, thinking about what the absolute heck just happened. He asked to kiss me- and I told him YES?! Dude. First of all, you just met this boy. Second, he's probably not in his right mind, so you should have POLITELY declined, and third, YOU'RE NOT EVEN DATING (going back to the 'we kind of just met' point). What. Did. I. Just. Do?! Could that be considered taking advantage of him? Am I a terrible person? I sighed. 

 "I'm sorry, Kev," I whispered, kissing the top of his head, "that was stupid."

 -okay so last chapter i said it would switch perspective on like two chapters...WELL APPARENTLY I DECIDED TO SWITCH PERSPECTIVES MIDWAY THROUGH THIS ONE- that's okay it was a timeskip anyways-

Kevin woke up to the soft sunlight streaming in through his bedroom window. He noticed that Jacob wasn't in the bed and almost panicked, but then he realized the shower was running. He calmed himself down, turning to check the time.

6:32 AM.

Wait. What? It's a Saturday. Why was Jacob up so early? Did he want to leave that badly? Was he just insane?

Kevin heard the water shut off and sat up. He stated at the bathroom door expectantly, waiting for Jacob to open it. As soon as he did, he was startled by Kevin's upset face glaring back at him.

 "Hi...Kevin...why do you look angry?"

 "It is not even seven in the morning. Why the HECK are you awake? Do you want to escape me so badly?"

 "What? I just always wake up before eight. Plus, I needed a shower." Kevin squinted at him.

 "Sure."

 "No, seriously!" Kevin shook his head, clicking his tongue.

 "If you actually don't intend on leaving me, get back over here and let me cuddle with you." Jacob rolled his eyes and walked over to Kevin's bed. He sat down and opened his arms, waiting for Kevin to crawl into them.

Instead, he just shook his head at Jacob.

 "You're the baby," he insisted, holding his own arms out to Jacob. Jacob gave him a look that portrayed his confusion. Kevin just raised his eyebrows and motioned to his lap. "Come on, it's not like you haven't been in my lap before."

Jacob scrunched his nose at Kevin. Totally different situation.

But of course, he moved over and plopped himself in Kevin's lap anyways. Kevin's arms settled around Jacob's waist, and Jacob laid his head on Kevin's shoulder. Suddenly Jacob remembered something he wanted to discuss.

 "Kev...do you remember last night? Before we went to bed?" Kevin smirked . He obviously knew exactly what Jacob was hinting at, just wouldn't tell him that for a few minutes.

 "Like, what part?"

"Like, in your bed. Right before you fell asleep. Oh God, that sounds bad. Uh, I promise nothing that weird happened." Kevin stayed silent for a moment, pretending to think.

"Hmm...I can't seem to remember. Remind me?"

Jacob looked up at him, wondering if he was really being serious. Sure, enough, he was met face to face with Kevin making duck lips at him. He was quick to punch Kevin in the arm.